Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Financial Analyst

Salary / Benefits
Convergys is actually a very good company for me.It helped me in soo many ways either financially even self-realization. The account where I was profiles is very challenging in my part (since I handled financial account) since as we all know that everyone is very sensitive when it comes to finances.
Pros
very good health benefits
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work was always busy since the company's clients' are base here in the United States. Hundreds of calls that we received and hundreds of clients' accounts that were reviewed on everyday. I've learned so many things from this company, like my communication skills, multitasking, handling upset clients', making the right decisions without supervisors supervision, maked good judgement on the clients' accounts and helped our team reached the monthly goal for our team's score card. The company management made it more enjoyable for everyone to worked by being very supportive, giving incentives for making a great score card every month, they provide team building, quarterly bonus and christmas party. The workplace culture is very positive since everyone had the chance to get promoted and English Only Policy was strictly implemented within companies premises.
Pros
full of insentives
Cons
working night shift
Salary / Benefits
They will train you to be a better version of yourself. Communication using English is strictly implemented. The company is fully equipped with training supplies, sleeping quarters, etc.
Pros
free coffee, amenities, salary
Cons
too much overtime
Salary / Benefits
They give a lot of prices and stuffs that helps the employees to be more motivated and enjoy while working. They provide more coaching oppurtunties, side-by-side coaching and triads.
Pros
Team Building
Cons
System
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?