Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Finance Associate

Salary / Benefits
Prior to joining Convergys, this company is one of the known and competitive in BPO Industry. Thus, after merging with Stream (different BPO) drastic change happened. I learned that moving up doesn't need hard work. With this company, as long as you're close to your manager, team leader your success is in their hands. Your contribution doesn't matter, you'll get less recognition and most of the time your concerns aren't taken care of timely. Nevertheless, this company made me stay for almost three years. They have shown me how to value your job and how to become an effective customer care representative. Trainers are trained well, they encourage agents how to become successful.
Pros
Comfortable couches in sleeping area
Cons
No free drink vending machine, No recreational room, Over time sometimes become mandatory
Salary / Benefits
We take more than 60 customer calls a day from main land USA. We provide customer service support in customers banking needs. Indeed it was a busy yet joyful kind of environment.
Pros
Free coffee, meal and company items
Cons
large number of calls
Salary / Benefits
Convergys never bore us, with so much fun and engaging activities which enables us to mingle with other people and will allow us to showcase of talents.
Salary / Benefits
Everyday work includes answering phone calls to clients regarding their credit card. With my experience, I've learned how to do multi task various tasks without compromising the quality of work I deliver.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is my first BPO experience. One of the top companies in providing excellent service to clients. This company has the best trainors and well organized management leads. They never fail to let their employees feel that we are important. Convergys are fond of giving awards to each of their top employees and bonuses too.
Pros
Account incentives, food and clothing allowances and a lot more
Salary / Benefits
Everyone was very helpful and supportive to each other. The working physical conditions are great. I have learned to handle customers who are very sensitive and demanding regarding their accounts. Management was also very prompt in addressing any issues which may involve their assistance. The hardest part of the job was the trying to pass the required grade despite the frequent failure of the tools that are required to service the customers' request. The most enjoyable part of the job is by just being with great people and being able to achieve the required grade despite the challenges.
Pros
Great people to work with, management was very supportive, above average pay
Cons
Frequent malfunctions of tools for the job and the salary pay out of every other friday
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?