Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Deputy Manager

Salary / Benefits
Concentrix is a great place to work. I have been in the company for almost 5 years. During my stay, the company allowed me to expand my skills and knowledge with the online mandatory courses.With the diversity, I gained a lot of friends along the way.
Pros
diversity
Cons
long hours, company changes
Salary / Benefits
There seems to be a need to suck-up to managers to be considered for a promotion. Work performance is acknowledged but if you call out certain improper work practices (professionally and using the right venue) it can be taken against you.
Salary / Benefits
good working environment and colleagues very good HMO benefits fun rewards and recognition program it may require long hours of work stay but it still fun experience
Salary / Benefits
Company is ok, but my Manager is very incompetent. I am very happy to work in Concentrix, I am running 2 years and 8 months with the company, but since the new Manager came in and replaced my previous one, the program became worst.
Salary / Benefits
Managing the day to day operations of the business. It is fun working with this company with a lot of engagement going on.