Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Customer Support Representative

Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot of things in this company, not just in my phiysical characteristic but more on my emotional characteristic. I am thankful that concentrix accepted as their employee which made me more knowledgeable about BPO industry, especially on how to handle different attitude of a customer
Salary / Benefits
They give an excellent training and a very productive work. They have amazing work area. The supervisors are very supportive to the agents. The only hard part of the job is dealing issues with the customers especially when they get irate. The enjoyable moments was the team building, you get to know more about the people you work with so that you are comfortable working with them.
Pros
freebies
Cons
short breaks
Salary / Benefits
The job was also in shifts. Although it was good because it was in line with my major in college so it was a good job to land on. You could say it was my line of work. However, it was very challenging. The clients need a lot. The best part was me belonging to the best team there was. We were the best and we had fun.
Pros
the job was in line with my major
Cons
extremely vigorous and demanding however very challenging
Salary / Benefits
the people are work oriented as well but theres just too much stress
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work is fast paced but enjoyable, you get to help people from all walks of life and people all over the US. Working with Convergys Philippines taught me alot on my technical engineering skills. Everyone specially the management on Convergys are playful and approachable which makes the ambiance light and comfortable. For two years working at convergys, i never find the job hard because i get to help people with their issues and everytime i get to solve their problems, the "thank you's" and appreciations coming from them takes all the hard work off.
Pros
free lunches, playful environment and good benefits
Cons
low pay
Salary / Benefits
Handle inbound calls. I learned on how to deal with different customers and on how to troubleshoot a mobile phone. Management is also good, but there are times that we are forced to do overtime, but I do understand that because its a business need. I had a good relationship with my colleagues too. Hardest part is when doing overtime. Enjoyable part is when receiving incentives for a job well done and also the sleeping quarters does have big bean bags and the most exciting is free movies while working.
Pros
watching movie while working
Cons
overtime
Salary / Benefits
I loved working here simply because we were greatly rewarded by the company for every single effort we put in.
Salary / Benefits
everyone was nice and the training facilities we're great so as our trainers who made it fun and easy for us to learn the things we need to know about. we had team building outside the town too which brings the employees closer to each other. i was happy working with them.
Pros
lots of benefits
Salary / Benefits
Working in Convergys is tiring but it is also Fun. The whole management team are very supportive to every agents. The management gives a lot of motivational things that will help Improve the moral and as well as the work habits of every agent.The place of work is very neat and cool. After shift we can have fun in the play room. There are also rooms that we can sleep in since the job is during the night time.
Pros
a very pleasing environment
Cons
lunch is not good
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
  1. Customer Support Representative