Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Customer Support Representative

Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot of things in this company, not just in my phiysical characteristic but more on my emotional characteristic. I am thankful that concentrix accepted as their employee which made me more knowledgeable about BPO industry, especially on how to handle different attitude of a customer
Salary / Benefits
- Typical day at work: Answering chat queries regarding Microsoft accounts. How they can retrieve their emails, linking of accounts, etc. - Management: Supportive team leads and senior team lead. - Most enjoyable part of the job: Working with good people.
Pros
Extra curricular activities
Cons
Time schedule
Salary / Benefits
Convergys was my first job. I learned a lot specially when it comes to communicating with other people. They taught me how to communicate with different people.
Salary / Benefits
co-workers are fun to be with and they'll treat you as a family. The hardest part of the job is you'll be given 2 sets of graveyard schedules in a week.
Pros
job security
Cons
job work/ life balance
Salary / Benefits
I started my call-center life with Convergys. Everything was totally different for me then. It was my first job and first time to live away from my family. I first learned my foundation of customer service in Convergys. It taught me how to be independent and honed my critical and analytical skills. I easily got along with my team-mates and had fun with the environment. I had a hard time coping up with the graveyard shuft then because it was as if a totally shift from my usual routine after college. Eventually, I got used to the routine and I am already able to exercise flexibility. I learned a lot from Convergys, from the most basic stuff in communications training down to the nitty-gritty of the product specifications.
Pros
Free snacks every week
Cons
Fixed graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
In my short stint with this company, I have to admit that there Communications Skills as well as their Product and Specifics Trainings were one of the best if not the best in the BPO industry.
Pros
Healthy Workplace conducive to learning.
Salary / Benefits
As a former employee of convergys, they are very good on providing training. You will learn a lot when your from their company. All are nice from recruitment,wave mates.traineers,TL's and coaches. The hardest part of the job is when you encountered iriate customer that does'nt want to talk Filifino agent. The most enjoyable part is whenever you satisfied a customer. That's fullfilment for me.I could say being in Convergy"s G5 is trully rewarding!
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is a great company, though they must at least increase the basic salary of the agents. Nothing so much, that's all.
Pros
Free Movie every Year @ SM Megamall
Salary / Benefits
There is no perfect company. Normal workday in a call center. I learned advance knowledge about the Windows OS and Office Software. Unsatisfactory policies when CVG assumed the administration. My co-workers are behaving like normal call center agents. The hardest part is accepting the unfair policies. The most enjoyable part is working and getting paid on time and receiving above average compensation than most working individuals in the Philippines.
Pros
Incentives and commissions
Cons
Unsatisfactory policies
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
Salary / Benefits
my co-workers are good to me they help me if something wrong or somethings that i dont know.The hardest part in are work is to communicate with different cases and people on phone. The most enjoyable in our work is the bonding, and the trills with the customers.in this work ive improve my communication skils.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
long break and benefits
Salary / Benefits
Busy but fun environment. Supportive management and provides training frequently to help employees enhance thier skills. Monthly evaluation to assess employees which areas they need improvement.
Pros
Sure growth
Cons
shifting schedule
Salary / Benefits
This company is a customer oriented company and sometimes they forgot to understand the agents sentiments. At least the place is fun to work with because of my co workers.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Healthcare, leave
Salary / Benefits
Friendly and full of fun workplace. sometimes its full of pressure as well. rewards are there every time you have kudos.I really enjoy planning ahead of team building, because the team is complete. our team leader will remind you about the team meeting and never forget to AUX meeting so that no call will get through my line.
Pros
team work
Cons
Long hours of sitting that cause back pain
Salary / Benefits
They always have a weekly activities for the employees. They have a good facilities and HR team are friendly. They also offer the highest bonus for the employees, that if you are a maximizer.
Salary / Benefits
The company is good. However, not satisfying when it comes to salary, benefits and most of all it health benefits. With the stress this job is giving us, it is not giving enough salary to it's employee depending on their experience.
Pros
Day shift
Cons
Long hours, career advancement, health insurance, big scope of responsibility being added but no increase of salary.
Salary / Benefits
I was very excited during my first day, and a bit nervous at the same time.We had a lot offun during the training, I did learn a lot of things. I managed to get the hang of the job, providing solutions fot the customers. The hardest part of the job was to see my co-worker leave one by one.
Pros
Night differential
Cons
not much compensation
Salary / Benefits
In general, working in a BPO industry is not that easy. Yes, agents are given the privilege to get high income but then, you'll have to adjust with the schedule and for me, that's the hardest part of all.
Salary / Benefits
At Convergys, I learned to appease people's anxious nature. I learned how to manipulate people to feel positive about things and issues. The management tries their best to deal with every employee's issue as quickly as they can. My co-workers are very friendly and I have learned a lot from their life and work experiences, too. In this job, I had a bit of difficulty in handling some customer issues but somehow have learned the trick on how to go around some to appease them, of course, in a legit and courteous manner.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day of work would be handling 35-40 chats or 55-60 calls. I learned how to effectively multi-task and work under pressure. The management would always recognize those who exceeded expectations. My co-workers made working at Convergys even better. We would help each other out if we had any difficult issues. The hardest part of the job is the constantly changing metrics but our supervisors would always make sure we are informed ahead of time. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you meet all metrics at the end of the month and are recognized for your efforts.
Pros
Holiday events, Good pay, occasional free lunches
Cons
Constantly changing metrics
Salary / Benefits
I receive incoming and make outgoing calls. Assist customers with their general inquiries or transfer them to the correct department if applicable. I learned how to adjust to my customer's pacing, how to empathize, actively listen, make suggestions or tailor fit them with the service we offer in order to resolve their issues. I appreciate our management as they are very transparent to us in terms of the account standing, they give out incentives, recognition and make programs for us. They ensure that our company is a fun place to work in. I enjoyed working with my officemates as we treat each other like family. At times, we eat out and just enjoy each other's company outside work. As much as we are very diverse as a team, we have respect for our individuality which is one of the values the company.
Pros
Recognition, Free Lunches, Incentives
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Productive working environment with complete entertainment facilities.Good management, with smart and talented co-workers. The hardest part of the job is when you talked to unsatisfied clients over the phone.
  1. Customer Support Representative