Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Customer Support Representative

Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot of things in this company, not just in my phiysical characteristic but more on my emotional characteristic. I am thankful that concentrix accepted as their employee which made me more knowledgeable about BPO industry, especially on how to handle different attitude of a customer
Salary / Benefits
I work night shifts and commuting was difficult. I learned that working night shifts was hazardous health-wise. Though our managers was supportive. Friendly colleagues and team leaders.
Pros
friendly environment and I am able to spend time with family during daytime
Cons
Stressful and health hazard
Salary / Benefits
I love working at convergys . Aside from their very competitive salary offers for all the employees , they also offer a very nice medical care package for the employees and their families .
Salary / Benefits
I loved my job because of my clients. I've learned to communicate to various kinds of personality and temperament. Working with different types of clients is the most challenging yet rewarding part of the job.
Salary / Benefits
The best company and management. My first employer and second home for 10 years and counting. I'm proud, happy and thankful that i am working with convergys which one of the best call center in the philippines.
Pros
Well compensated
Cons
Graveyard Shift
Salary / Benefits
Schedule is negotiable and people there are nice. They are willing to help and they are approachable. They are open to suggestions and are willing to listen when you have concerns about your team, the management, and the company itself.
Salary / Benefits
The management, the co-workers, the environment are all well. I manage to establish friendship with people surrounding me. But the work is very stressful.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Stressful work
Salary / Benefits
At first it was fun but after a month, it's not. The workload is toxic but the salary is not ok. So many KPI's to reach and its always changing every month
Pros
sleeping lounge
Cons
uncompetitive salary, bulk workload
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work for me is at day shift simply because i had a hard time sleeping at daytime. What i have learned from my previous job was i learned to control myself when i encountered an irate customer. The hardest part of my job was when i encountered an irate customer and my most enjoyable part of my job was when i received all the perks and incentives
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
Salary / Benefits
They make sure that agents are enjoying their job considering that working night shifts is never easy. I will never forget my team leader in Convergys, he always pushes us to be better and encourages us more.
Salary / Benefits
The company is good, i can say my first bpo experience in convergys is very great and helps me a lot be grow and strenghten my potential in technical scope of work.
Salary / Benefits
One of the strongest BPO in the Philippines. Work-life balance is observed and employees are compensated fairly. Recommended for everyone who would like to join in a BPO.
Salary / Benefits
The workload is too much than what they pay the employee, as well as they make the employees feel that the service they provide is as if too much. They want more and more then what they give and the job security is very bad! you can just get suspended for a reason that is not even on the handbook and lacks proof of their faults.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Job Security, Workload
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work is 9hours. Provides training for giving good customer service and keeping our metrics. Workplace has complete amenities such as sleeping quarters and shower rooms and also recreation areas
Pros
high commission and free food
Cons
Not so considerate management
Salary / Benefits
Learned various skills since I had to be transferred to a different department and team every now and then. They are very dynamic, changes always take place.
Salary / Benefits
Taking calls on a regular basis.handling customer's concerns about their phone bills, ordering phone upgrades or additional lines on their account. Management is great when it comes to incentives specially when you hit the target on hourly and or daily basis. Work place is good, we have a lounge where we can stay & sleeping quarters to rest. There is no part of the job that I consider hard because agents and managers works hand in hand when it comes to dealing with difficult or multiple issues that the custmer's have.The most enjoyable part is we have weekend dayoff.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
graveyard shifts
Salary / Benefits
It is fund working at convergys,,the people you work with,, those extra curricular activities, the compensation and the pay
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Salary increase
Salary / Benefits
Working in a BPO industry is not that easy, in 10 years of experiences i already handled lots of accounts sales, technical support, collections, financial, retention and customer service. march 2014 when i was hired by concentrix philippines as a customer care representative i find it hard at first because of a lot of metrics that needs to hit and lots of tools to use. what i like is that concentrix provides dedicated trainor and training materials that keeps us updated on all related work issues and how to apply it on the job for us to do the job easy. The hardest part of the job is retaining the customer or making them stay with the company. due to a lot of competitors and better offers outside . though its a challenge on our part that's why it is the hardest. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you resolve customers issue and made them satisfied.
Pros
sales incentives
Cons
health care
Salary / Benefits
I was satisfied with my job at convergys. Nice environment and management. Health benefits are awesome and so as the rate. Friendly coworkers and proper training for the newly hired employee.
Pros
Free water and coffee
Cons
Short breaks
Salary / Benefits
My previous workplace feels like home. Each of my workmate has goals but does not step on their co-workers. The management is so great.
Salary / Benefits
I learned to be more productive in avery aspects of life. Absolutely, I can say that there's a lot of improvement when it comes to my communication skills. I have live in a happy place with my fellow workers. For me, the hardest part of the job is patience but then again I need to hold my horses to keep my job. The most enjoyable part of the job are when you're working at night and some of people are sleeping at that time.Learning a lot of different thing especially communicating to any different kinds of person.
Pros
Lounges availability, Free coffee, Incentives, Free water
Cons
Middle
  1. Customer Support Representative