Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Customer Support Representative

Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot of things in this company, not just in my phiysical characteristic but more on my emotional characteristic. I am thankful that concentrix accepted as their employee which made me more knowledgeable about BPO industry, especially on how to handle different attitude of a customer
Salary / Benefits
Working environment is fun. My salary rate is lesser than what I expected so I just do my best to earn more from my sales incentives. Work place is too far from my home so I need to rent a room near my workplace and it's anither expenses.
Salary / Benefits
Compensation is not enough. I never receive any salary increase even i work at my best. They are client first most if the time. The lacks care to employees.
Salary / Benefits
They offer a lot of seasonal accounts in which they promise you to be reconsidered for other accounts afterwards. That kinda suck since you need to adjust to new environment every 3 months
Salary / Benefits
We provide Customer Service Support to our clients. All employee needs are provided by the company to deliver efficient customer service. Constant training are provided for updates on product knowledge.
Pros
Free coffee
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix does provide a lot of opportunities for you to grow. From a chat support agent, I have done various roles like being a Subject Matter Expert to acting Team Lead and then eventually being a trainer. I have learned to understand the side of management that I only had a mere understanding before. It was a great place for learning and making friends with your colleagues. We have a lot of fun filled activities that promotes teamwork and collaboration.
Salary / Benefits
This company provide us how to be a good agent and answering some calls and provide us how to deal with the customer in with the phone in a time a frame. on how you handle work under pressure scpecially to the customer with attitude or irrate because they experience some errors with the product,. we provide them a good communication skills that they understand what they need to understand and provide them a resolution on that problem.
Pros
target incentive and complete attendance allowance
Cons
8hr a day and 5 days per week
Salary / Benefits
Even though your tired they have comfortable place to stay with. You can either watch movies or shows at their lobby or stay at the sleeping quarters.
Salary / Benefits
I am grateful to be part of Convergys for almost 2 years. My skills and abilities were improved. The allowances and benefits are Good. The people there is very friendly.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
Salary / Benefits
Colleagues and bosses are easy to work with. They give their employees the opportunity to learn through trainings and guidance of team leads. They will recommend you to explore other opportunities within the company.
Salary / Benefits
The company is one of the pioneer BPO industries in the country. All the members of the team are cooperative during my employment period there. The management is pro-active on how employees will improve and always thinks of how the employees will be always encouraged to work enthusiastically. The perks are superb!
Pros
incentives upon hitting the goal
Salary / Benefits
we are a working 5 days on a week, i learned a lot of things in this company like multitasking and i also became confident on speaking english. The management was good, at first i was culture shocked and became used to after few days. The hardest part of the job was passing the metrics because not every call I received has same concerns yet its fun because you are interacting with different persons.
Salary / Benefits
The management and the team is good. You will love the spacious atmosphere of the office as well as the amenties suvh as the gym,the shower room,pantry and the ktv lounge.. :)
Pros
free food from our TLs, Team building, Free gc
Cons
11x4 sched
Salary / Benefits
Friendly environment training rooms are very conducive for learning trainers are awesome, the offices, rest rooms and sleep lounge are very clean and tidy. Coffee machines are provided with a lot of options to choose from.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys makes sure you can keep up. The training sessions are great and makes you informed about the company and the procedures to be done. The people are super nice and working everyday with your team is a work worth waking up to.
Salary / Benefits
I believe this company is good for newbies to start their careers. They have good training managers and nesting programs that focuses on each trainees.
Pros
great healthcare
Cons
management issues
Salary / Benefits
Like any other BPO company, it requires time and effort. The management and the people in the company are really friendly and competitive when it comes to work. I enjoy the people I interact with and the environment. Although again I think the hardest part of the job is Time. Sometimes you really have to render extra hours, which is really normal I think that that is one of the conditions before you sign the contract.
Pros
Working better together.
Salary / Benefits
From my training, our trainers is very dedicated to his craft. He always make sure we are on tract. Eventhough, the topic is serious, our trainer always find way for us to haven fun. Team leaders are very competitive.
Salary / Benefits
Supporting customers out-shore and answers inquiries and technical issues regarding the products. I learned how to have fun while working. Constant changes about the schedule is the hardest part yet can be easily managed.
Salary / Benefits
Being one of the top BPO in the country, Convergys delivered its promise by giving importance to it's employees in all aspects. Work and life balance was never a problem for me.
Pros
Compensation and benefits
Cons
Utilities
Salary / Benefits
I stay convergys for more than a year, as i experienced it was a good and comfortable workplace, Having a good mentors, superior and a lot of people that making you happy at the same time they will protect each other in case of danger, Have a good surroundings that make you feel relax when you out of work,
Pros
Free coffee