Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Customer Service Team Lead

Salary / Benefits
Promotes diverse work environment. Ensures that employees are well cared for. Has a lot of growth opportunities career wise. Makes sure that people have fun at work.
Salary / Benefits
I can say that I love my job because when I wake up in the morning I feel excited to go to work to complete my tasks, to achieve more goals and to be better everyday. A good boss is a huge factor in a pleasant work environment, and of course, fun and warm colleagues. I was pretty lucky to have both. There was never a boring day with them. Working side by side with a great team feels like an everyday adventure. There were struggles and challenges but team work can defeat them all.
Pros
Monthly bonuses and freebies, medical insurance with dependents, motivational activities and good management
Cons
Salary is average.
Salary / Benefits
Great site at CVG Megamall, I had enjoyed working with my colleagues, but I decided to go to a workplace where its more accessible to home.
Salary / Benefits
I had been with Convergys Incorporated for 3 years and 6 months to be exact. I started as a Customer Service Representative for Amazon, the largest online retail store in the US. In less than a year, I was promoted to a Team Leader and managed 20 agents. My daily routine would involve floor walking to ensure that everyone is okay and happy to work with our customers. I also sent daily performance reports and coach. My colleagues are fun to work with and it felt like we were one big family. The company is great. They recognize exceptional talent and its management are people-oriented. Convergys is a nice place to work.
Salary / Benefits
I learn to be a good leader They tought me how to use my strengths and weakneeses
  1. Customer Service Team Lead