Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 1,423 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
I had a good time working in Concentrix. The bosses are kind and considerate. My TL looks terror but she is kind and sweet. She always make it a point to give feedback to help us perform better
Salary / Benefits
My job in concentrix is updating business information of different business entity offshore. We need to make sure that branches of certain company is correct.
Salary / Benefits
I never worked here. I have heard a lot of good feedback, good compensation and management. They provide benefits once an employee has been regularized.
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment. Nice staff. Fun activities. Get togethers are fun like group activities or getaways. Great raffle incentives. Employee employer relationship is okay.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
Tv
Cons
OTs
Salary / Benefits
The pay was good some and what worth the toxic environment that some of the trainers let you experience by judging your personal issues you just have to toughen it up
Salary / Benefits
Nice company, a lot of activities for balanced work-life career. Management was open and approachable. Training was fun and a lot has been learned, overall nice.
Salary / Benefits
Good environment. They conduct a lot of training to improve your skills. The salary was good also for a first timer like me. The HR and TA team was approachable also.
Salary / Benefits
Managers a power trippers and they do not like you personally, they will do everything to cut you out in the project. Commissions are not being given on time They change process without prior notice.
Salary / Benefits
There are incentives for program specific. Activities for employees are engaging. The people are good and the management. But in terms of actually "managing" things, it is so-so. At times the work can be really stressful. Overall, it was nice working at the company.
Salary / Benefits
The people that surrounds us that time are very supportive.. They wont let u feel that u are not worthy of the job.. They will teach u until u succeed..
Salary / Benefits
Good environment to have a career growth. The management have a good program for each individual that has different skills. The company have a competitive salary which is beneficial for employees.
Salary / Benefits
The environment is not bad colleague are competitive. Manager is always monitoring the agent to make sure the performance is always on the top and always do the jobs.
Salary / Benefits
poor management, how ever staffs member was ok. Need more work on management. wrong person was managing, account. Poor supporting document for employs.
Pros
only care about company profit
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix is a great company. There are lots of great opportunities offered. It's now a growing company like the last one I worked with. I highly recommend.
Salary / Benefits
Support and leadership team was very supportive, payroll was awesome and always credited on time. Operations area, pantry and sleeping quarters are all well maintained.
Salary / Benefits
Kinda awesome since we can wear what we like when we go to work. We have breaks and lunch. Our managers are approachable and easy to understand. I enjoyed my stay with the company.
Salary / Benefits
They have the best workplace and the people are so fine. I had fun during my stay in Concentrix. They always value their employees and very updated to occassions
Salary / Benefits
The place where convergys was located at that time was old. It needs to improve more on the workplace and some equipments are not working anymore. People there are very professional.
Salary / Benefits
It's fun to work in this company, however their schedule is a bit messy because it changes everyday. They don't have a permanent schedule and it causes for the employees to adjust or manage their time. Most specially because they can't rest or sleep well. See for example; the shift ended at 11am and the next shift will start too early. That's the only thing that I don't really like,overall the company is very good to work in.
Salary / Benefits
The company values their employees as well because they have a lot of programs and activities. They also have a lot of benefits for the employees. The best part about this company is that they have incentives.
  1. Customer Service Representative