Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 1,424 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
I had a good time working in Concentrix. The bosses are kind and considerate. My TL looks terror but she is kind and sweet. She always make it a point to give feedback to help us perform better
Salary / Benefits
but stressful account but it can be managed. Always queing but it is manageable. Only thing that is difficult to handle was the strict policy when it comes entering the premises.
Salary / Benefits
Account that was available when I was there was a healthcare account. So agents are working night shifts only. Diverse and fun workplace. In regards with salary, it's pretty low compared to other BPO's in the city. Starting at Php 12000 per month.
Salary / Benefits
A very accommodating company for every new hire employee and the company has all the things that the agent has to have like sleeping quarters, canteen/pantry.
Salary / Benefits
It was a fun environment to work and the people around me are welcoming and treat us like a family. I had to leave because I have to go (here) in USA. So hopefully I can get a job that Is similar to my previous job.
Salary / Benefits
I was ok until i was transfer to a different team..The teammates talk behind my back and one of the mentors took pity i guess and told me everything.. the new tl i was transfer too would scream at us,scold us infront of everyone in the prod. Talk to us in languages that tambay used..My salary would always get cut in half and you wont save hours for an off cause they kep using it without urpermisio
Salary / Benefits
Must be flexible and has a long patience. Team player. Good benefits and allowances. Good management. Friendly environment. Need to be patient with your customers.
Salary / Benefits
The Company is quite fine, however the first thing I noticed is that career growth and development opportunities are rare and might take a couple of years. But regarding their incentive schemes the company might be one amongst companies that has an easier achievement rate if I say so.
Salary / Benefits
They have a wonderful site. The employee are very friendly and approachable. While I was working I enjoyed it. I enjoyed the account that im in. The TL's and the production team was wonderful.
Salary / Benefits
* Graveyard shift because I handled international account. Assisting members and callers about their concern for their coverage, payment etc. * I've learned many things while having a training and when I am in the production. How to handle irate customers and many more.
Salary / Benefits
Due to heavy call volumes, we cannot take a break to use a bathroom whenever we need to. If you receive a call 2 mins before your shift ends, you have to take that call and if that call will be long, let say it will last for an hour (it happens), you won't be paid for that hour. It will be a charity work.
Salary / Benefits
I learned that how many times you excel in work and perform well, if your life is at risk, people who you serve do not give a care for you. The most important to them is the client not you.
Salary / Benefits
I like the way you entertain newbies i hope other company will do as the same on you company, And if i would give a chance to refer a friend about BPO i would refer this company
Salary / Benefits
Fun environment since this is a Sales account. Lots of freebies especially during power hour. Rewarding incentives. Most of our customers are not irate, it is easier for us to handle calls.
Pros
perks and freebies
Cons
Travel time can take up to 3 hours just by going there
Salary / Benefits
LGBT friendly plus a Westernized culture, job is hard though (requires learning everything) and needs daily effort to keep up with two customers on chat.
Pros
13th month pay is so good, if your a nocturnal, this works good for you.
Cons
Requires learning promos even after the training program for months, if your homophobic, please don't work here though.
Salary / Benefits
Work is stressful but it's fun. Company has a lot of incentives to offer, very lenient when you do your job properly and hit your KPI metrics. Hardest part of the job is the sales quota, but it is also the most enjoyable part as it gives you a lot of perks and incentives, money- wise, to bring home for family.
Salary / Benefits
The company provides entertainment and healthy options. A great place to work. If not for my account's site transfer, I might be still working at the company.
Salary / Benefits
I like the account that we are handling, but the biggest problem I face being employed with CONCENTRIX is financial scarcity. Salaries are always incomplete. Disputes take a month or two. No show up from planned HR talks whenever we raise an issue. Completion bonuses are not paid even after 2 months of finishing the contract. HR, Payroll or whoever is in charge of pays and bonuses, not good at all. bonuses. Worst HR so far. CNX UP AYALALAND TECHNOHUB
Salary / Benefits
I like working being a customer service agent under United Airline. My workmates are nice and people are so friendly, however you will find bully people which I think is normal in a call center environment and you just have to use to it. After working there for a year, I experienced my things get stolen for 1 of the agent working there, but the management never had a sympathy with me but with the theif agent. I never get my things back and never show me the cctv, the HR hide from the police cause they are scared to be investigated. Until i get tired of investigating, then I just decided to stop looking for that agent. I could say that management has lack of empathy.
Salary / Benefits
Good company and working environment. Management is good. A healthy competitive working environment. People and leaders are collaborative and open'minded.
Salary / Benefits
For me, I can take the job and do it very well but the salary is not enough. The management is all good specially my supervisor, that the only issue that I have.
Pros
Near me.
Cons
Overtime
  1. Customer Service Representative