Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 1,423 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
I had a good time working in Concentrix. The bosses are kind and considerate. My TL looks terror but she is kind and sweet. She always make it a point to give feedback to help us perform better
Salary / Benefits
Good company ,flexible hours manager are great,good working condition,pay is good,benefit are excellent you have vacation leave ,ss,training is paid,good location.
Salary / Benefits
They have to improve on granting leave for its employees. but the rest it is good and the company gradually change my life and my english communication.
Salary / Benefits
The comoany is perfect. Lots of benefits and non toxic environment. I love working there because it has shower room. Its like my house already. I sleep there..
Pros
all
Cons
all
Salary / Benefits
A little stressful but I manage to cope up with the team since it is my first job. Team leaders are ok and doing the best they can to support us newly hired agents.
Salary / Benefits
The company trained a good management with great interpersonal between the managements, agents and HR. It was fun working with the people. The management also sure to match the client's and agent's need.
Pros
Freebies, Events
Cons
Additional training for line of business and coverage but no additional compensation
Salary / Benefits
No bad comment. People are friendly from the guards to the big bosses. The reason why im leaving this company is the salary. Need to earn more for my future.
Salary / Benefits
Nice place to be with, competittive salary. Depending on the account. Management is a So So depends also on the account. Also ......,...................
Salary / Benefits
No work-life balance (worked on shifting schedule, night shift). Being independent is good but teamwork is important as well. Workplace culture is good.
Salary / Benefits
When I first arrived the BPO industry, the salary is competitive enough. All staffs are friendly and you will feel comfortable working with them. The job is very fast-paced as you will be receiving a lot of calls from the customers.
Salary / Benefits
Its a good company. Prioritizes their employees. They offer career growth and personal development. Only they should increase their wages now since they are being looked up by other bpos.
Pros
Prestige in being part of the company
Cons
Higher wage please
Salary / Benefits
It was fun and productive. it was a it challenging especially in training with the new tools and other sort of stuff. the workplace was very professional and clean you can really sense that the company is really legit and serious about their workplace.
Salary / Benefits
Direct lead and support are always there to help, team mates also work in a fun environment. You will feel that you have found your second family. However, compensation wise, for practicality sake, we're not getting enough than we deserve specially if you are a performing agent
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
not enough compensation
Salary / Benefits
The work environment was nice along with the people, I had a very fun job due to the fact that I love interacting with different people know I badly want to attend to the people's concerns.
Salary / Benefits
As a costumer service representative made me explore because I’m talking different people. This kind of job is enhancing my communication skills and computer literacy.
Salary / Benefits
Everyday you will learn not just from your colleagues but with different customers that you will encounter. You will learn how to deal with different personalities and different situation depending on your customers concern.
Salary / Benefits
As a CSR, we take in phone calls everyday which makes it stressful. It really helped when my colleagues and management make it lighter by making sure that everybody get what they worked for..
Salary / Benefits
Working is fun is fun at Concentrix! I meet and found new and interesting friend, however when it comes to HMO benefit they are offering only a clinic based HMO, as a father of two kids it's not satisfying.
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix provide better work culture. BPO jobs are quite stressful, especially after a few months working in this industry many individuals quit and change their profession, often to a lower paying job.
Pros
Monthly incentives
Cons
Prefer not to answer
Salary / Benefits
The salary was okay. They have a good training too. Co-employees are good to work with. Though the schedule keeps on changing just like other BPO Companies.
Salary / Benefits
but stressful account but it can be managed. Always queing but it is manageable. Only thing that is difficult to handle was the strict policy when it comes entering the premises.
  1. Customer Service Representative