Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 1,424 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
I had a good time working in Concentrix. The bosses are kind and considerate. My TL looks terror but she is kind and sweet. She always make it a point to give feedback to help us perform better
Salary / Benefits
the company have a lot of incentives program and they give good health benefits and other allowances. the salary is also competitive. work there is not that hard.
Salary / Benefits
Work is fast paced and schedule is different from the normal time schedule as they follow the time in US. Our clients are US based hence a different work timings
Salary / Benefits
They have shifting schedules. But, good thing they always consider the distance from the residence to the work of the employee. From that job, I learned how to be friendly because they never discriminate other culture. I love my work and the peaceful and conducive place of ny job. I enjoy socializing with my co-workers during our teambuilding.
Pros
Free snacks
Salary / Benefits
This is my first ever company and I'm confident to say that this company doesn't disappoint. Trainers, Team Leads, Operations Managers, All staff's from Concentrix are very nice, reliable, they all have good leadership.
Salary / Benefits
I had a great experience in Concentrix which boosted me as a better individual. It's a friendly environment. I am really grateful that I'm part of their company. The most enjoyable part of the job was to handle irate customers on the phone.
Pros
Free lunches, incentives
Cons
not always responsive HR
Salary / Benefits
Our training was fun and very informative, special thanks to our trainer. My account was stressful but my co-workers, tl and tss were very helpful. Even tss from other teams are helpful.
Cons
huddle after working hours
Salary / Benefits
Good company for me, a lot of experience that i addopt. Easy to communicate with our bosses. For my overall experience its good because i learned a lot of think special in my career. I learn how to be patience employee, control my temper in our costumers/client. Being a polite and honest agent as well. This company has more considerations for our co-employees. But in some cases i already change my mind. Thats all.
Pros
Freebies in events
Cons
Not good environment
Salary / Benefits
The good thing with Convergys is the people that you use to work with, you will definitely enjoy working with a good set of people or good team AND also a great team leader. I would rate this company 3/5.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
Salary / Benefits
during the time I was there, I learn multiple things like receiving calls, calling back customers a little bit of technical process. the hardest part of the job is if the system is down while taking in calls. enjoyable was the work area-wide and spacious
Pros
freebies once in a while
Cons
long work hours sometime it would make be double shift
Salary / Benefits
What I don't like is a work schedule, every month they will change your rest day and shift, which is I found unhealthy. but overall this company is really care to their employee.
Pros
On top of your basic fee, you also have a meal and travel allowance, and bonuses as well.
Cons
Long hour of team meeting.
Salary / Benefits
The job are somehow easy and relaxing or not stressfull in it's nature. mostly of the accounts are professionals and Information safe. just the management or it's positioned employee's need to be sometimes open hand.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
At the last process of my interview, the HR didn't provide any hard copy of our contract because according to him it is on our portal and is printable. But as we start our training the contract is no longer available to print and to view on our portal. The salary that we had deal with is not what we are actually receiving based on our daily/hourly rate. I don't think that is quite fair just because we were in a seasonal ramp.
Pros
They offer free lunch every holiday seasons
Salary / Benefits
The leadership is great, great place but lack of incentives and promotions. no rewards program.they must check their employees, they must ask questions and suggestions.
Pros
Premium Salary
Cons
lack of compensation or benefits
Salary / Benefits
A fun workplace with kind Team Leaders and Wesome Operational Manager. I learned how to be a team player, to be flexible and I improve my professionalism as being an employee. Having Team building.
Salary / Benefits
The company provides great benefits and incentives to employees.hard work are also appreciated. Fun activities are allowed to inspire every individual in giving out their best in work.
Salary / Benefits
Facilities are clean. Workplace is fun, Exciting activities. Staffs are friendly and nice, they're fun to be with . You'll surely love to work with superb managers.
Salary / Benefits
Its good to work at concentrix. The company prioritize the safety and well being of their employee. Concentrix takes care of their employees. Working environment is good as well.
Salary / Benefits
The place was a good place for starters like me in the field of call center. they will train you to showcase your abilities, and push you to become a better person.
Salary / Benefits
I believe that the only hard part of the job is the learning process on what to do in handling customers but overall, I love the culture in the company and that the people are very friendly and approachable.
Salary / Benefits
Nice place however the pay is not so good. Good trining ground for new applicants. Nice work place, friendly co workers and the place is convenient as well.
  1. Customer Service Representative