Concentrix

Concentrix Salary & Benefits reviews: Customer Service Representative

Salary / Benefits
Concentrix provided me a venue to improve my English communication, multi-tasking, time-management and it helped me develop how I handle the pressure and stresses of a Customer Service job. There are times they were not able stood up to the expectations they've set but I am still thankful for the experience and the dedicated people and leaders they have that helped me along the way.
Pros
Competetive Salary and Good working environment
Cons
Location and Poor Management
Salary / Benefits
The concentrix is a workplace which is no discrimination from age, gender and etc. . The staff and co-workers is friendly(environmental friendly). The benefits is good.
Salary / Benefits
One of the best company to work with. Benefits, good compensation, safety and security is what they always want for their employees. Giving free accommodation and shuttles.
Pros
Free shuttle service
Salary / Benefits
Convergys-Concentrix was my very first job back in Cebu. It's a fast paced company so employees must be versatile and easy to adapt to changes. Management/culture within the company is great it's just that salary may be low and salary appraisal is very low.
Pros
Competitive environment
Cons
Salary appraisal slow and low
Salary / Benefits
Please so not apply to this company. Their Final Pay team and HR Benefits are the worst, they dont even follow the standard TAT that they provided. And wait, they dont even care to respond to your email!
Salary / Benefits
First of all I must say I miss working with you. It's a great opportunity to be part in your company with supportive teammates and good management. And good benefits and compensation. Nice workplace and wonderful learning experience.
Pros
opportunities
Salary / Benefits
requires flexibility in schedules. must be willing to work on ot and even during holidays. fun to work as you will be able to work eith a lot and different people
Salary / Benefits
Productive, fast paced, you can learn as time passes by. The employees especially team leaders are helpful and supportive. Must be one of the BPO you should go. Good salary and benefits.
Cons
Fast paced
Salary / Benefits
Working at concentrix is great. Company is providing good henefits for the workers. Most specially it gives goos amount of conpensation. O supervisors are the problem. Too much attitude
Pros
Free dinner sometimes
Cons
Hot head bosses
Salary / Benefits
It was Convergys when I first started there, and it was acquired by Concentrix. The culture is quite good and very accommodating for both newbies and tenured. Salary is very competitive especially when you have a goal in mind.
Salary / Benefits
Great Company and great people as an overall experience. I love my job but due to pandemic some accounts needs to downsize. All the businesses and economy was seriously impacted by the crisis and as a regular employee. I know my company very well enough.. they provided and extended their financial help to all their employees but of course we need to wait a little more time to be redeployed.Since I have to keep moving forward for the welfare of my children. I decided to resign so I can look for new opportunities outside.
Pros
Benefits, Compensation, Facilities, Management, People
Cons
almost none
Salary / Benefits
good company career growth good environment safe good employees easy to work with good compensation good benefits good ambiance over all good satisfaction
Salary / Benefits
Company's management and environment is good. Practice professionalism. Job culture is great. Salary and benefits are great. Trainings are very effective for employees.
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix is fair when it comes to employee. But they really need to give raise to employees who gives more effort and value added service to customers like me.
Pros
Good working ambiance
Salary / Benefits
the company have a lot of incentives program and they give good health benefits and other allowances. the salary is also competitive. work there is not that hard.
Salary / Benefits
Work is fast paced and schedule is different from the normal time schedule as they follow the time in US. Our clients are US based hence a different work timings
Salary / Benefits
They have shifting schedules. But, good thing they always consider the distance from the residence to the work of the employee. From that job, I learned how to be friendly because they never discriminate other culture. I love my work and the peaceful and conducive place of ny job. I enjoy socializing with my co-workers during our teambuilding.
Pros
Free snacks
Salary / Benefits
What I don't like is a work schedule, every month they will change your rest day and shift, which is I found unhealthy. but overall this company is really care to their employee.
Pros
On top of your basic fee, you also have a meal and travel allowance, and bonuses as well.
Cons
Long hour of team meeting.
Salary / Benefits
At the last process of my interview, the HR didn't provide any hard copy of our contract because according to him it is on our portal and is printable. But as we start our training the contract is no longer available to print and to view on our portal. The salary that we had deal with is not what we are actually receiving based on our daily/hourly rate. I don't think that is quite fair just because we were in a seasonal ramp.
Pros
They offer free lunch every holiday seasons
Salary / Benefits
The leadership is great, great place but lack of incentives and promotions. no rewards program.they must check their employees, they must ask questions and suggestions.
Pros
Premium Salary
Cons
lack of compensation or benefits
Salary / Benefits
The company provides great benefits and incentives to employees.hard work are also appreciated. Fun activities are allowed to inspire every individual in giving out their best in work.