Concentrix

Customer Service Representative1,423 reviews
Philippines1,423 reviews
Found 1,423 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
I had a good time working in Concentrix. The bosses are kind and considerate. My TL looks terror but she is kind and sweet. She always make it a point to give feedback to help us perform better
Salary / Benefits
Very professional work field from the training ground up to the production area. Follows hierarchy and communicates with the agents in a mannered and approachable way.
Pros
Fun and collaborative
Cons
Required OTs
Salary / Benefits
First of all I must say I miss working with you. It's a great opportunity to be part in your company with supportive teammates and good management. And good benefits and compensation. Nice workplace and wonderful learning experience.
Pros
opportunities
Salary / Benefits
Working there was really fun, the environment is also really good. They have very approachable staff and the maintenance people are really friendly. This was my very first job and working with Concentrix has greatly impacted my growth. It's also a great place for new job seekers.
Pros
Great incentives
Salary / Benefits
requires flexibility in schedules. must be willing to work on ot and even during holidays. fun to work as you will be able to work eith a lot and different people
Salary / Benefits
Great company, I have graveyard shift so the usual unlimited water and coffee is available for each employee every time. Activities and recognitions are held every month. Nice place to work with.
Pros
Unlimited coffee at the vendo machine
Cons
delayed incentive pay outs.
Salary / Benefits
Productive, fast paced, you can learn as time passes by. The employees especially team leaders are helpful and supportive. Must be one of the BPO you should go. Good salary and benefits.
Cons
Fast paced
Salary / Benefits
I don't recommend this company. Poor HR. Rude Guards. I hope that there's a improvement on this company. Currently rendering and I will never ever get back again.
Salary / Benefits
Working at concentrix is great. Company is providing good henefits for the workers. Most specially it gives goos amount of conpensation. O supervisors are the problem. Too much attitude
Pros
Free dinner sometimes
Cons
Hot head bosses
Salary / Benefits
It was Convergys when I first started there, and it was acquired by Concentrix. The culture is quite good and very accommodating for both newbies and tenured. Salary is very competitive especially when you have a goal in mind.
Salary / Benefits
Great Company and great people as an overall experience. I love my job but due to pandemic some accounts needs to downsize. All the businesses and economy was seriously impacted by the crisis and as a regular employee. I know my company very well enough.. they provided and extended their financial help to all their employees but of course we need to wait a little more time to be redeployed.Since I have to keep moving forward for the welfare of my children. I decided to resign so I can look for new opportunities outside.
Pros
Benefits, Compensation, Facilities, Management, People
Cons
almost none
Salary / Benefits
The Team Leader is very unprofessional. Throughout our training, he 'd thrown us cursive words. It's my first time to apply for a BPO industry and I have to say it's going to be the last.
Salary / Benefits
Been with the company and performed. Due to schedule I was not able to finish the clearance and due to this pandemic, I relocated abroad and when I tried to reapply they did not consider my application
good company

good benefits

good ambiance

over all good satisfaction
Salary / Benefits
Company's management and environment is good. Practice professionalism. Job culture is great. Salary and benefits are great. Trainings are very effective for employees.
Salary / Benefits
I learn how to multitask. Speaking to the customer whilst looking for the best resolution to their problem. It helps that our team leader is approachable
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix is fair when it comes to employee. But they really need to give raise to employees who gives more effort and value added service to customers like me.
Pros
Good working ambiance
Salary / Benefits
I did try to reapply but I guess the environment is still the same. No changes. I can't even feel and see that management really do care with their employees.
Salary / Benefits
the account was pioneering, it's good only at the start, but then management shows its true colors for being too demanding but little too impossible to meet demands. training is inadequate especially in navigating tools since providers have various types of inquiry - it's a health account-claims. low-support from tenure(manila site and NY) which tends you to lie to hospital providers on their queries.
Pros
nice working place and computers.
Cons
rate increase minimal, training inadequate, rate is all in, no allowance, toxic workplace-considering they hire unprofessional people like hs grad., management only cares for output. little to no budget for team building.
Salary / Benefits
Not acommodating especially in this time of pandemic. We had point to point but if they let you go on a vto. You will have to wait for hours to have a shuttle send you home.
Salary / Benefits
the company have a lot of incentives program and they give good health benefits and other allowances. the salary is also competitive. work there is not that hard.