Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative1,586 reviews
Philippines1,586 reviews

Found 1,586 reviews matching the searchSee all 27,815 reviews

Good start for newbie in BPO.Well my team is friendly if compred to others. We rarely find nice and true people i think. But thay is just my opinion. My team lead is also nice.

Great place for starters and those who wants a career growth

One of the best company ive worked with. Interview was fast and training was very engaging. during covid, we were supported by the company that they took care all of us.great company with great people

not the right place for starter in bpo

sme and tl's doesn't want to help new employees. they don't care. they will just sleep instead .. wfh setup. If you have supcall they will get mad at you,....

It's actually a good first job experience.

Kind workmates and Supervisors no matter how stressful it is. SME's and TL's assist you.But it's kind of hard to get a sale for me if you are dealing with angry customers.

Supportive team, good pay, fun place to work

Working with Convergys, as Concentrix was known back then, was one of the best decisions I made career wise. I had a supportive team and TL that made the stress of daily calls bearable. I had fun and memorable days with them.

Pros

free lunch, movie tickets and other perks if u perform well

Cons

graveyard shift

a good place to work, with hands-on workmates

Company policies were great, security is tight, you forget your I.D. and then you're job for the day is adjourned. You can commute and go to work early if you want to avoid traffic since they offer quarters for employees to sleep. Though, you're not the only with the idea so most of the employees who lives afar from the office tend to sleep at the quarters at an early hour before shift.

Productive work environment, competitive salaray, continues learning for improvement.

Working with concentrix helps me mold my self and improve myself socially and gives me an opportunity to excell and ato achieve my goals without pressure.

Politics in Management

I was part of the team before, unfortunately I was having serious medical condition that leads to having mild stroke. The management wants to immediately fire me even though I'm still using our HMO to pay my medical bills. Man!! For real? I attended all overtime task that you ask for that resulted to having High blood pressure and that is how you repay your employees.

New acquaintances most of the time

Good environment but my experience with the equipment are a bit unsatisfied because some of the working stations have problem and almost occupied. Tendency Is you’ll get late when you can find one station that is working.

Very nice

High salary they are very supportive thats all. They are also very helpful. They assist everyone as much as they can. I would recommend this BPO company.

Night shift good benefits

Good company. Night shift with health benefits. not the best but I can recommend. Overall it's okay company. The account I worked for is not so toxic.

Pros

Not super stressful

Cons

Low salary

Stressful

Super stressful and management sucks to be honest. Do not want to go back to this company forever. I hope they can improve it. Sothat agents will stay

Low salary

Unacceptable compensation for a newbie. Promotion is also quite slow since there are a lot of agents, you have to really climb the ladder. But still a good experience since I handled AT&T acct

Learned a lot here in Concentrix

Learned a lot here in Concentrix, good benefits. interesting work, the day-to-day can be somewhat stressful but likely not much more than many other jobs. and great overall work environment.

Stressful because you need to listen to irate customers from time to time.

For those who enjoy speaking with irate customers and solving their issues then this is for you. Learned so much about how to give a great customer service experience.

No salary increase for 3 years

Management has favoritism and unsupportive. Lack of internal job opportunities and no salary increase even if you are a top agent. Great facilities though.

Best salary and amazing service

Offers the best salary and has tons of incentives. However it can be pressuring depending on what account you hold. There is a scorecard that you need to maintain and they require and pressure sales which is kinda stressful sometimes.

Great platform for the growth of your career if you are a starter. Amazing environment to work with.

It was a great privilege working at Concentrix. I learned so many things that helped me grow. The company is always finding ways to its staff for productivity, especially during the start of the pandemic.

Good work environment

Has great culture and management. Not so stressful but low increase in salary. Low incentives. Wherein, you only get incentives if you have good attendance.

Pros

Not so stressful workplace

Cons

Low salary

Fast-paced company

Salary/benefits is not quite good most especially if you are already a tenured associate. Good starting point for entry level job hunters. Slow progress and job advancement

stressful

I don't really have much to say on this scompany, they are good, but not so great, recruitment process sucks, also once you are in calls, but can be a good stepping stone for beginners

Pros

salary

Cons

shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits