Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Customer Service/Sales Representative

Salary / Benefits
We are to answer customers inquiries, help customer understand their bills and answer to their concerns over the phone and try to upsell products as well. This job really did help me improve my communication skills and at the same time taught me how to care for my customers.
Pros
night differencial, longer rest day, medical assiatance, life insuarnce
Cons
Long queueing of calls
Salary / Benefits
I actually enjoyed working here since it was convenient for me to travel from my place to their site but what made me decide to go was not because of the not so competitive pay or the work hours but because of the people who are supposed to be the leaders or mentors but are acting unprofessionally.
Salary / Benefits
Working with Convergys has been the most hardest part of my call center journey yet this is the company that provides the best perks and incentives. I've learned a lot of things from this company; being patient, pacifying customers, etc. which i was able to use to the current company I'm working with. Though the account was tiring, the management always see to it that their consultants are well compensated. They offer high pay and a lot of perks. The hardest part of the job is the account itself. The most enjoyable part is learning a lot of things, meeting new friends at the same time, earning a lot.
Pros
Lots of perks
Cons
Hardest account
Salary / Benefits
Training was the fun and the most enjoyable part of the job before going to production. Management and trainers is very good when it comes to their job. Job well done to the both of them.
Salary / Benefits
the companies facilities and security is really good but when it comes to carrer growth it is really slow and there pantry and shower rooms are huge and there’s a lot of choices when it comes to food
Salary / Benefits
I started with Convergys (Etelecar Global Solutions) last 2005 when the call center business is booming in the Philippines. My job involve selling Phone by Nextel/Sprint. I was one of the top agents during that time and i consider this my first formal job experience. I also got exposed to selling via inbound and outbound because of this job.
benefits
Cons
Graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
I really appreciate the company for giving me a lot of opporotunities as well as the experience, this company is highly appreciates and i would love to endorse this to my friends. 💕💕💕
Salary / Benefits
elstra Corporation Ltd. is an Australian telecommunications and media company which builds and operates telecommunications networks and markets voice, mobile, internet access, pay television and other entertainment products and service. A bit competitive but over all enjoyable
Salary / Benefits
To much pressure on sales part but customer service part is awesome. No issues with the people as long as they are valuing my rights as an employee and making considerations on emergencies
Salary / Benefits
Im currently working at convergys, im handlinv the one of the biggest wireless provider in US, (AT&T), as a customer service and especially sales, i can say that the atmosphere in my workplace is very toxic, aside from you're working at night, you have to be multitasker. But working there is a privilege coz i learned how to deal with the customer with diff attitude/personalities and especially enhance my communication skills.
Pros
Competitive commisions/salary, free parking, locker and sleeping lounge
Cons
Night shift, i fell so drained every time the end of my shift.
Salary / Benefits
Management is fair enough with their employees especially at my previous account. They gave credits to their employees. They are also open for personal and professional growth.
Salary / Benefits
The job is really nice at first but would soon become repetitive after a while. The hardest part of the job is the amount of work load to be done in a shift. Team building activities are very enjoyable.
Pros
Free coffee and cheap prices of canteen food
Cons
Work load is a bit too much
Salary / Benefits
The trainers are knowledgeable about the account they are teaching. The personnel are very friendly and handles their job well and smoothly. The bulk of work is moderate to heavy. The salary arrives on time without hassle. There are facilities for those who want to take sleep rest. If you want to have leisure you can sing in the videoke or play the billiards.
Pros
Free coffees
Cons
Rigorous night schedule
Salary / Benefits
My typical work Usually I have 11:00PM - 8:00 AM MNL Time schedule when I log in my responsibilities is to take in calls servicing our customer in number transfer request , providing answer to their questions ,offering promotions and transferring them to the correct department .we also have calls that seeking for problem solving. I've learned how to communicate well to other people having different races , I've learned to improve my time management skills on how to manage time when its comes to work ,personal life and social life . The most difficult part of the job is I am bound by timeframes to service each client. The most enjoyable part of the job is the opportunity to teach, and help people daily. I am fortunate to have a job that allows me to serve, help and educate others. I am a part of the Management team, I have learned to have unconditional compassion, patience to every irate customer and I've learned how to work as a team.
Salary / Benefits
i loved every bit of this place. the only issue i had was with certain management who didn't go to back for me on some issues. overall a great place. the pay was great. the environment was top notch as well.
Salary / Benefits
i love the work place. team leads and managers are approachable. colleagues are helping with each other to reach team goals.
Pros
free movies and freebies
Cons
instantly announce for overtime
Salary / Benefits
As a Coordinator Intraday, I manage to schedule everyones lunches and breaks. The production floor has about 800 people a day. We coordinate with the Operations Manager if we encounter technical and call issues within the site. We are receiving thousands of inbound calls.
Pros
Incentives
Salary / Benefits
My day to day life with Convergys was rewarding and very challenging. Learning form one of the best BPO company gave me so much confidence and knowledge to master the art of customer service. The management made sure to equip us with every possible solutions to make our job easier and provided us the change to grow with the company. My co-workers were very helpful when we resolve our customer concerns. Helping each other made work environment a lot more fun. One of the most challenging part of the job is to contain as much as possible to customer's concern and have it resolved yet it goes beyond your scope, hence needed escalation. The best part of the job, is to get the satisfaction of making your customer happy and able to resolve or address their concern.
Salary / Benefits
everyday is a challenge. and i like challenges. gives you a motivation to work harder each and every day. I consider myself as an achiever, so i challenge myself everyday.. what can i do and what i can do better. I've learned to become for proficient and my oral and written communication skills was improved. I've learned to interact with different types of people everyday. Working with my colleagues has been the best experienced ever. Management wise was the best also. They have trained good Team Leaders and Managers. Every job is hard, but the hardest part of it is not resolving customer concern as much as you would love to because there are really things that you cannot fix and that's a fact. but the good thing is, you've done your best, and that is the most important part of it. you will always be remembered that despite not resolving their issue yet you've made a difference by providing the best customer service. Team building and parties will be considered the most enjoyable part of the job, you are not thinking about work.. you were just there to relax and enjoy.
Pros
incentives
Salary / Benefits
gives you good benefit and take good care of their employees.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot of things about the BPO industries especially when I was working with Convergys. Convergys has a good environement wherein the bosses are fair hearted and are approachable. They are definitely a pro-employee company which makes it more exciting to work at with the perks and incentives.
Pros
Non-taxable Allowances
Cons
Shift Bids
  1. Customer Service/Sales Representative