Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Customer Representative

Salary / Benefits
The company gives a good training for the employees. Working with the company will give you all the skills for all types of job that you need to handle. The hardest part of the job is the changing of shifts.
Salary / Benefits
This is where I met my friends and colleagues that turned into family. Even though I talk to irate customers from time to time, I really do not mind their shouts or anger, since I feel like I don't work at all due to the atmosphere of happy people working. Yeah, sure, the work may be taxing, but with the incentive scheme they have, all my tiredness goes away.
Salary / Benefits
CVG - a site where we can have fun with our team mates during break time because of that activity room, management was great, they help you enhance your skills and help you achieve your desired position, the hardest part of the job was usually the irate customers but its tolerable as long as you can assure them that you can help them resolve the issue or even go the extra mile just to assist them. The most enjoyable part is that everyone is a people person, no pressure at work, everyone's professional.
Salary / Benefits
management we're amazing. I never felt so stress even if work is a bit hard. I alwasy recommend this company to my friends because I want them to experience, want i gave experience .
Pros
goodies in every hit metrics
Cons
health care
Salary / Benefits
Management is great as it is owned and organized by an American Business man. Workplace is great. Salary and Benefits is Great. Working hours is at night shift.
Salary / Benefits
I will not stay with the company for quite some time if they are not accommodating. They always look after their employees and they provide proper benefits.
Salary / Benefits
I love my coworker and my job but since its my first time in boo industry, my salary is really not enough to support the needs of my family. Great tho
Salary / Benefits
gives you room to grow..coach you in the areas you need to improved...close monitoring on agents metrics..excellent trainer and training facility...you will to be more patient with customers and to provide an extra mile to achieve customer satisfaction...
Pros
excellent training
Salary / Benefits
My typical day start at I arrive at the office early, I get my coffee.Sit down on my chair and check all my emails. Ispend the next 4 hours answering call from the customer. I love giving excellent service for the customers and solving the problems and concerns, it just make my day. From time to time we have internal meeting with our bosses and colleagues to discuss new fraud trends etc...Then, lunch time. After lunch we do outbound work it means we get alert on the computer and check alert for possible case of fraud. Before going home I organized my notes and task for tomorrow and make sure that I finished all the work that is assigned to me by my boss and then go home!!!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
Salary / Benefits
I had a good work experience in this company. All of the equipments needed are there to be a good call center agent. I also have the opportunity to be a good call center agent. I learned a lot in our training days.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long work hours
Salary / Benefits
Such a great experience. I learned to be competitive and think out of the box. I was able to build self confidence and improve my communication skills.
Salary / Benefits
With my stay in the company, i was able to improve my communication skill. My plan is to continue working in this industry as a CSR and to be globally competitive with in field.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work for me is like a watching a movie and it will defends on what king of movie you are going to watch, Action a very busy day your caller having a bad day and you are absorbing it all, Fantasy your caller making you do the impossible like asking you to open an account for him, love story you watching your co-workers discussing love interest, Horror your Boss or team leader is very angry that team mates not meeting the targets over all a typical day in work on my company professionally wise is good place to work with.
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work is almost the same the only difference is the customer who comes in. Day depends on how we interact with them, what type of customer and how you build connection with them. About management and co workers we can't choose who we work with it's about how we cope with their personalities. i can work to anyone. hardest part of the job is that if we dont want what we are doing. because if you don't wan't what your doing lazy, not productive etc follows
Pros
free food, paid overtime, paid vacation, transpo, accomodation
Cons
nothing
Salary / Benefits
My overall experience at Convergys can be defined in one word and that would be fun. Despite of all the stress and pressure my job has to offer, it was still one of the most enjoyable things I did for I have learned so much and gained a lot of patience from it.
Salary / Benefits
Having to argue about billing statements on the phone is painful enough, imagine if you have to deal with three dozen irate callers in a day. this job will test your communication skills to the hilt. it'll teach you to have patience. It also taught me how to deal with the different types of personalities and how you approach each and every one of them.
Pros
Decent salary
Cons
Repetitiveness
  1. Customer Representative