Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Customer Relations Representative

Salary / Benefits
• Took inbound calls and make sure to provide customer’s needs. • Make sure to retain customers and provide them a package that will suit their monthly needs and match deals from other competitors. • Create cases and make sure to provide a resolution. • Generated tickets for other problems that cannot be resolved over the phone
Salary / Benefits
Provides great recognition and appreciation to its employees. Provides good salary and benefits. Needs improvement with the offered health card. Hoping to have more branches in southern tagalog areas.
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
Travel time
Salary / Benefits
I did not feel I was working for BPO. In fact, it felt like I am working in a more professional environment. The workplace was great and the training was informative. I developed myself to greater heights.
Pros
Great incentives and benefits
Cons
Salary / Benefits
Well about my work experience I want to say that it was awesome. But first I would say that my first work experience was fantastic and I loved my job. I started my working experience in Convergys as Sales and Service Center as a Customer Relation Officer. My job timings used to start from 1 a.m. and ended at 11 a.m. in the evening. The experience of working as a customer relation officer staff was a real life experience, because I used to meet different people of different nature and handling them was a life time experience.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
  1. Customer Relations Representative