Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Customer Care Specialist

Salary / Benefits
Nothing to discuss. I'd rather not give any commentaries about the company. I'm just happy working with them and learning new things. I don't have anything to share
Salary / Benefits
They dont know how to prioritize employee. During pandemic if they cant provide work from home only option will provide is to work on site. Some of the Team Lead are unprofessional and immature
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix is stable company although working schedule is the only problem in this company, I can't recommend this company to those who like the fixed schedule.
Salary / Benefits
Awesome company, Highly recommended and very generous people, Great company great boss well everything was perfectly fine Awesome boss Nothing to tell things about
Salary / Benefits
One of the best BPO I worked at. Compensation is fair and benefits are good. They provide conducive work environment for agents and managers are mostly down to earth and approachable
Pros
Accessible location
Cons
Graveyard shifts mostly
Salary / Benefits
In my almost 3 years of stay with this company, it was fun. Never a dull moment when you love the job as well as your colleagues. It was a place where you can feel maturity and being as a young adult, it was all but worth every minute working for them.
Salary / Benefits
-Answering customers concern via phone, email or chat. -The hardest part of the job is when you encounter new issues or unknown issues. -Learned to multitask a lot.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Mandatory OT
Salary / Benefits
Nice workplace, competitive environment, good salary, nice head and workmates, with commission and bonus, motivational bosses, very considerate leaders
Pros
Bonus and commissions
Cons
mandatory overtime
Salary / Benefits
I've handled Financial account (Bank in UK) where were dealing with closing and merging of bank accounts. The workplace was challenging but fun at the same time. This company value families and employee engagement so we do have Family Day every year and some activities as well like Town Hall, Mid and Year End Party etc.) Also, I handled Pensions and Insurance. Challenge would be the pressure if we're lacking of colleagues and we have to extend our working hours to cover the work. I've learned a lot in terms of process, on how to handle the customers queries and there's always a colleague that are ready to help.
Salary / Benefits
It has been enjoyable working with Stream. Sometimes you're faced with tough and difficult customers and sometimes easy ones. The day will not go by without some fun on the sideline as the team sees to it that we will not have a boring or dreadful shift.
Salary / Benefits
As of now Concentrix(Synnex) is a big company, being able to bought the shares of some big existing companies is exceptional. They keep their premises looks good and also giving some extra effort in showing their appreciation to their employees.
Salary / Benefits
Such a great company that helps one to improve its skills. The company provides training, making sure of the development of their employees. Has good working environment and just policies.
Pros
good compensation package
Cons
night shift
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoyed working with Concentrix. People are friendly, fun and so competitive. They're not only focusing on the business but also on how they can make their employees happy while working with them.
Pros
Company outing and parties and monthly group activities
Benefits
Salary / Benefits
There's a lot opportunity to work in this company but my previous manager wasn't capable enough to handle and defend his team member in times of need.
Salary / Benefits
- Limited career growth - Lack of innovation - Poor facilities - Environment was cut throat. - Politics everywhere - Poor salary and benefits - Salary disputes - Everyone is replaceable
Salary / Benefits
This company provides good compensation. A lot of opportunities and benefits. Helping their employees to have better outlook in life. Incentives are given to those people who work hard.
Pros
Monthly allowance
Salary / Benefits
production is fun and stuff in office are also approachable. management are fine, the hardest part of of the job as previous customer care representative is dealing with a customer and the most enjoyable is the bonus
Salary / Benefits
it was a fun experience but i dont recommend this company to others no free food no free coffee bad salary/backpay management are not so good what else?
Salary / Benefits
manageable together with the activities outside the office and also within the office. Having fun activities to ease stress level. we are also have a R&R to recognize the top performers, family day at least once a year, dealing with great offer of our HMO provider,
Pros
Family Day
Cons
unpaid overtime
Salary / Benefits
My colleagues are the only reason why I stayed with the company for 2 years. The management easily promote people that they think will help them to improve the service that they want to provide but they don't know how to care their people.
Salary / Benefits
I worked as Phone Support for less than a year and an Email and Chat Support for more than 1 year. Handled concerns from professional sellers. Got promoted in less than a year with the company to which I am very grateful about.
  1. Customer Care Specialist