Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Customer Advocate

Salary / Benefits
stressful work but it is fun since I can satisfy my customer it gives pleasure to me when I can put a smile on my customer's face management is the nice people you can work with the hardest part of it when it is about the benefits
Salary / Benefits
I have really great experience with this company. Regarding this job, I can handle customers inquiries and become fluent with Office programs or pc issues. I believe my major experience will be helpful for me. I'm willing to work again.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work is just to take calls till the shift ends but of course you will still have the time to chat with your friends. What I learned from the company is that you are treated fairly and has planned to make your day easier in processing important papers. I have no complains with the management in keeping the employees happy. The culture is simple and everyone can easily relate as you will be treated welcome. The hardest part of the job is doing your job and attaining your goal for a position as everybody is your competitor in a good way. The most enjoyable part of the job is that even you are following a different Time Zone you are still human who can enjoy life with your family and colleagues,
Pros
Free food at times and lot of amenities
Cons
Smoking area is too far, no tenureship bonus if you resign
Salary / Benefits
The company is good, both the management and the employees. They also have incentives and bonuses depending on your performance. Your salary depends on the account you aare working for.
Salary / Benefits
The work queue is more than manageable. The good thing is that no matter how many calls you get, rest-assured you would know what to do and how to handle it. everything we needed to know was provided and explained during the training. the management is satisfactory. some are okay, some are horrible bosses and some are excellent. the work place is always clean and their facilities are great, you wouldn't even mind staying a few hours after work just to rest back and relax at the lounge. The hardest part? That would be being required to handle four different queues at a time. we were highly trained to be flexible and therefore, we are required to take in calls for different kinds of products. putting that aside, I was able to find a second home at work and that was what made me stay for a year and eight months.
Pros
cozy lounge, cable TV, fun entertainment room
Cons
long and multiple queues
Salary / Benefits
Satisfied eith the company's rate and benefits. It's fun and good to be one of their employees. You work, at the same time, you're having fun and improves yourself. The company provides a lot of incentives like allowances and gift certificates for over time. Overall, I was satisfied with how they treat their employees.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
Long hours/OT
Salary / Benefits
a typical day at work is fun especially with my team. i learned to manage my time and be organize at all times. co-workers are nice to be with. the most enjoyable part of the job is having great incentives and benefits. those kinds that can compensate the level of work that you are doing
Pros
agent
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Everyday we take calls and our goal is collect payment and to help the customer's about the bill and how to manage it.I learned how to be flexible with the working hours.The management help us every time we have a concern.My co-workers are fun to work with and they help me when ever I need assistance.The hardest part of the job is the work shift and the most enjoyable part is having a healthy environment.