Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Consultant

Salary / Benefits
It was still Convergys when I joined them. I learned a lot thanks to the training and being guided by great trainers and team leaders. The environment is very friendly.
Salary / Benefits
Coaching Sessions are very effective but if you want to achieve something a lot of dedication and hardship. They will put you out of your comfort zone
Pros
Everyday is a learning day
Cons
Salary / Benefits
Great company with a lot of emphasis on employees. Great culture too! Some people may say it's demanding but it comes as part of the job. I spent 8 years in CVG and I am proud that I was part of this company.
Salary / Benefits
Nice dayshift working hours starts as early as 4am which allows us to spend the rest of the early afternoon to attend to our lives including our family and loved ones.
Salary / Benefits
I started as a Call center Agent and I'm receiving a total of 98 calls everyday. It's really busy but I really enjoy my job because I am talking to people which is miles away from me. I realized that working in a Call Center, you should have a heart and passion for work. Yes, customers don't see you but they can feel you. They know if you're smiling or not with the tone of your voice. If you smile even though they don't see you, your tone follows also, you will sound happy on assisting them which will give customer satisfaction. My co-workers are fun to work with, we shared ideas and new things that they learned from a specific day. I believe that everyday is a learning process and we should have this sharing of thoughts because you can also experience what your co-worker experienced today in which you can apply in the future. The hardest part is dealing with hard customers, I was promoted as a Resolution Specialist in which I handled supervisory calls. You should have long patience in dealing with this customer. you should always try to put your self on their shoe in order to understand them. The enjoyable part is when we are having team building and company events.
Pros
a lot of incentives and bonus, medical benefits
Cons
graveyard shift or night duty