Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Commander

Salary / Benefits
I had the privilege of working with top-notch colleagues during my stay as a Command Center Associate at Convergys Philippines. They provide a lot of great training, team buildings, and the management was awesome.
Pros
training, team building, events
Cons
long hours, no overtime pay - only offset hours
Salary / Benefits
I worked as CSR and became a Command Center Analyst. The best part of this job are the perks of course like the performance bonus, program allowance, health insurance as well as life insurance. I have learned a lot on how to manage my time, how to multitask and how to work under pressure.
Salary / Benefits
We have sleeping quarters exclusive for the Command Center. We have free coffee. We have referral bonuses. Management has changed after we acquire Stream. Last Christmas, we don't have budget as well as for the team building. Prior removing the budget for the Team building, I experience joining and it was fun. When it comes to processes, you will learn a lot of things through training and guidance of the tenured analyst.
Pros
Free coffee, sleeping quarter, allowance
Cons
Long travelling hours going to work
Salary / Benefits
Working in a call center in the Philippines is a tough one, work happens during the night since we are assisting clients from the US. However working with Convergys is always a blast! Our Management listens to their people. Co workers cooperate with what Supervisors have to tell them. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the score card, who doesn't like to have a annual appraisal by the end of the year right? In conclusion, even though working in the Philippines is a every day struggle i will say that every day is also a fun day specially if your working with your friends.
Pros
Annual Appraisal
Cons
working during night time
Salary / Benefits
everyday is action packed since everyday at work there's alot of challenges yet there's no such thing as hard part of the job. We manage to keep our environment a fun place full of learning and fun.