Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Collector

Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work is just taking calls, usually queing. If there are less calls in an LOB, we shift to a different LOB; When it is idle time for us, that's the only time we can chat with those beside us. Sometimes that's the time that we help the newbees when help is needed. I dont get late at work. And I have no problem with my breaks as I come back on time. I don't absent myself too from work. In my stay in the company for more than 6yrs, I had 2 absences only. One was when my brother passed away and the other was when I had sore eyes. I have not attended a team building for quite some time since me and my teammates have different schedules and days off. I wish I would have a better schedule so I would have time for the family too. The management is fine with me. I know a lot of them and they are approachable too. Sometimes to make work interesting, they give some perks like raffle draws for gadgets or simply some grocery items so that when we go home from shift, we look like we just bought some groceries from the supermart. Lately, they give cash instead of items. The management give some time, too, to recognize agents who have done some merits extraordinarilly.
Pros
cash payouts
Cons
sometimes VLs are disapproved
Salary / Benefits
the company is offering a lot of benefits that is needed by the employee. giving a lot of incentives. fun workplace and co-workers
Salary / Benefits
Convergys provides good compensation and recognizes best performing employees, through giving out bonuses and rewards which motivate us to do better. It encourage deserving employees to have a career growth through promotion.
Pros
rewards, cash gifts free tour
Cons
unhealthy hours of w9graveyard shift0ork
Salary / Benefits
I can say that working here, is more productive and have a good environment. Because, I can be more productive in every task that they are given, it helps me to be more responsible and productive. I can say it was a great privilege that I worked their because I can do the work in multi-tasking. They have a good environment because, they have a recreation room that you can enjoy while you don't have work or you have a free time. And also they have this kind of environment that you can enjoy, like your co-worker and the place that you were working. They have computers, air conditioned work place and a very relaxing chairs.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?