Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Collection Representative

Salary / Benefits
Convergys offers a diverse culture, their training is quite excellent, with staff that shows excellent knowledge about everything. I love the job culture, their open door policy makes sure that there's no awkward atmosphere no matter who work with.
Pros
training, work environment, medical benefits.
Cons
salary, work timings, managment.
Salary / Benefits
Regarding the application thet have good process.They have a good way of handling their employees when it comes to their benefits. They have a lot of events to make thier employees enjoy while working.
Salary / Benefits
This workplace made me realize that integrity honesty and team work is the most important quality you should have to be able to belong in one of the top companies in this country
Pros
inentives
Cons
constant change of schedule
Salary / Benefits
The benefits are good so as the people working in the company. They are all polite and fun to be with however the rules and grading system of the work is not that fair.
Pros
They give lots of benefits
Cons
The grading system is not fair enough
Salary / Benefits
An excellent workplace. Fun loving people. Great sportsfest. Excellent schedule. I developed confidence in terms of my communications skills. I enjoyed working with for 7-1/2 years.
Pros
Over flowing coffe
Cons
Off sched
Salary / Benefits
More calls everyday to get more positive survey. Challenged in collecting customers due amount but by having good product training challenged were also overcome.
Pros
very cozy sleeping area
Cons
Long calls everyday
Salary / Benefits
Experienced how to be recognized for a job well done. Nice managers and colleagues. Has a clean workplace. People were very positive inn their attitude towards life.
Salary / Benefits
I have enjoyed my 1 month stay in this company. Though it was just a month I have learned a lot of things from here. each day is actually full of excitement and learning such as learning how to deal with irate customer, what appropriate tone and words should be used, how to document the call. The management are professional. starting from the guards, the Team Leaders, HR staff and our trainer. I think the hardest paret of the job is dealing with an irate customer while the most enjoyable part is the training itself
Pros
unlimited coffee, free transpo and meal allowance
Salary / Benefits
I'm a collection specialist representative at Convergys one of a well known BPO industry in the Philippines.It has a good management and supervision towards its employees. At first I handled Citi bank but after 1 month I was transferred to Synchrony bank. I learned how to negotiate and deal with customers to provide excellent service. It's enjoyable to work with great supervisors and co workers because they are such a nice person.The most enjoyable part of the job is when I'm helping customers to lessen their problems by providing them what they need.
Pros
20 percent night differential, medical benefits, commissions
Salary / Benefits
Simple day at work is when I see my friends/colleagues, we are receiving phone calls everyday. I learned a lot in Convergys Philippines, especially on how to give a good quality of service to our clients, on how to negotiate and pursue our clients to make their responsibilities between our conversation and also how to prolong our patience since that most of the day, we are getting irate customers. Regarding my co-workers, they are friendly, they are good to be with and also, we are helping each other in our team. Hardest part of my job is the schedule. We are working in graveyard shift everyday, since that our customers are from some other country and the time is different here in the Philippines. And the most enjoyable part of my previous job was when I'm able to help or serve our clients, when I'm making them very satisfied with their questions and concerns.
Pros
Transportation and meal allowances, rice subsidy and health insurance.
Cons
Long working hours.
Salary / Benefits
I start my day by reading emails from my bosses, communication is important specially when you are working in a place where change happens every now and then. I work 8 hours taking in calls and one hour lunch break, that makes me forget the stress and work load I have. Working with goal being measured every seconds is tough but being able to pass the goal makes me feel motivated.
Pros
recreation room, food allowance, transportation allowance
Cons
working at night
Salary / Benefits
Productive, warm environment, professional colleagues. co-workers were like my second family; personal relationship was built. the company's benefits were superb. hardest part of the job was meeting the quota for collection and some metrics required; there had seating problems/concerns. every time our bosses gives perks, games, rewards as motivation for us to work better were the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
out of town activity, freebies, Christmas gifts
Cons
long hour shifts; seat shortage
  1. Collection Representative