Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Collection Agent

Salary / Benefits
Work and life would be in balance. Safest place to work for women. The best company for any freshers to start their career with. Good management too..
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix was Convergys when I was there employee. I enjoyed working there because the work environment is fun and the management was great. Overall my experience in Convergys was satisfying and I have learned a lot from my colleagues and also from the management team.
Salary / Benefits
The team leaders were very competitive. Team players were trained efficiently and integrity is highly valued. No one is left behind in terms of teamwork as everyone is encouraged to participate
Pros
lots of bonus
Cons
Night shift
Salary / Benefits
I learned how important the job is. They also thought me how the usual things that is needed to be done for us and what would be the outcome by doing the right thing.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys. Infinys Rating and Billing (IRB), Dynamic Decisioning Solution (DDS), ICOMS, Customer Management, Solutions etc. Convergys Corporation is a corporation based in Cincinnati, Ohio, that sells customer management and information management products, primarily to large corporations.
Pros
good to work for to start your career
Cons
salary low
Salary / Benefits
It is fun working in this company with your colleagues and friends, enjoying you work together and they care for their employees, staff is approachable.
Pros
incentives, free meals, meals for referrals
Cons
management
Salary / Benefits
Working in Convergys in my first milestone and a dream come true. With a high level skill of training materials, with a great trainers, co workers, and people in the operations are kind.
Pros
excellent training materials, more on human touch
Cons
salary
Salary / Benefits
Its just a great company! A well established company. I have nothing to say with regard their standards an how they care with the employees. Management people are very friendly
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is very highly suggested workplace to worked on. They are very organized, accomodating and had a well trained trainors. Also they have sleeping quarters and rooms that every employees need.
Pros
Free lunch or buffet
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
Salary / Benefits
I've been working in convergys in 2 years now, and i can say thay convergys is a good conpany. Well provided, has a good facility. Work life balance is important to convergys and i can guarantee you that you will enjoy working there
Pros
There are times that we have a buffet. Free foods.
Salary / Benefits
Our job starts when everyone is asleep. I've enjoyed graveyard shift since it opens me to other world, giving me the opportunity to overcome my comfort zone. Everyone is nice and professional.I've learned a lot not just in the work environment but most especially to cope up with different culture of people and embrace their differences.Accepting responsibility and to grow as a productive person.
Salary / Benefits
Comfortable to work with. They give value to your learning capacity. There is a room for growth in the company. The management shows appreciation with your achievements.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
it was a fun experience. workmates and the environment was good. it was my first BPO company and it was a good one. i have already know my workarounds during my stay here in cvg.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys us a good company however the salary is not good because of low monthly salary. It needs to have at least high salaray so that the future employees can be more productive.
Pros
free lunches during holidays
Salary / Benefits
At first, it was fun working there, I learned to speak English with confidence, I had my work mates very approachable and considerate bosses. What I don't like on their system, they are not giving the right amount of the incentives, and it's always late. They do not communicate it immediately. In addition, they are requiring OT everyday aside from the RDOT (rest day OT).
Pros
considerate staffs and good schedule
Cons
requires OT everyday, incentives and allowances not given on time, additional work loads
Salary / Benefits
Everyday was a bit stressing because of the queue because we have to cater on 2 accounts. I learned to be assertive and positive whatever the outcome of the call. My co workers were very supportive and engaging specially when there is a team competition. The hardest part of the job is to be unable to make payment arrangement for a customer for the system will not allow us anymore. The most enjoyable is their consistent program for the employees wellness and fitness.
Salary / Benefits
By means of training I enjoy dealing with different kind of people with my negotiation skills . I learn the value communication thru having small meeting with the team. The hardest part of the job is the decision making but with the help from the superior it will came out as the best. The most enjoyable part of the my job was enjoying small winnings.
Pros
Free Trasportation fare
Salary / Benefits
It's my first BPO experience and I must admit I learned all the basics from here. I only lasted for 3 years. Diverse workplace with dynamic and competitive people.
Pros
Employee Engagement Programs
Cons
Less Compensated
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot of things since it was my first job ever. It was very challenging and life changing. It was a fun place to work with.
Salary / Benefits
A very tiring day due to heavy call volume assisting card members to make a payment on their credit cards, all their concerns. I think the hardest part of my job is to stay professional despite of them saying inappropriate words. and the most enjoyable part of this job is you just loved what you're doing.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
8 hours a day
Salary / Benefits
theres no downtime at the office, such easy job, but always seating and night shift is sometimes boring, there are a lot of incentives, attendance and skills, when you hit the target snother incentive, but im starting to get burned out because of the same routine, with no sunlight exposure
Pros
skills incentives