Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Salary / Benefits
The job is tough but the is fun also. i was able to get to know lots good friends. the job was time pressured but i was able to accomplish all the task that was given to me.
Salary / Benefits
-the company is really large and can be a life saving career but you must love the job, people, culture of this industry since they have good pay
Pros
good pay
Cons
unhealthy environment
Salary / Benefits
-tight schedule but happy -communication is a virtue -the management is good -try build friendship -having a night duty -team building
Salary / Benefits
Hello! I am from Philippines. I have done admin support, email handling, social media management and more admin related tasks. I have 5 years of experience in Customer Service assisting U.S. customers. I was trained at a large Call Center in the Philippines and served as Team Lead for a year. I have the ability to multitask and prioritize concerns so that it can be dealt with in a timely manner. I learn fast with or without supervision and work well under pressure whether independently or in a team. I am responsible. I exert effort and perseverance toward attaining goals. I am dedicated enough to work to become excellent at doing tasks by setting high standards, paying attention to details, working well even when assigned an unpleasant task, and displaying a high level of concentration. I am always willing to learn and will fully familiarize myself with the product in order to provide the best possible support to customers. I am a full-time freelancer and can work Australian or U.S. business hours.
Salary / Benefits
I really learned many things, Convergys, really helped me in becoming a more productive person. I can't forget how the trainers trained their trainees, they are really fun and friendly, they will help in improving us as a trainee, so once we were in production, It easy for us in handling tasks and we became less supervision because they already taught us what to do, and aside from that, Convergys also give us time to have fun, free food, games, and many more. I really enjoyed during my days there. More power and God bless :)
Pros
Free food, high incentives for me, environment, co workers, trainers
Cons
equipment like damage headsets and less work stations
Salary / Benefits
You may wanna try and experience the excitement having this job. The learning system or the leadership program are excellent and try to experience all of this.
Salary / Benefits
The company is good but the salary in the Philippines is low so I plan to go here in the UAE to give my family a brighter future.
Salary / Benefits
Being part of this company is a good experience i ever have. I learned lots of new things in regards to talking and dealing with different type of persons, with my clients or even with my team leaders. The management is good as well and they are "Pro-Agent" i must say. Means to say, they also think of their agents feelings and situation if needed. I gained friends in here as well. The hardest part on this job is of course to work on a graveyard shift and away from my siblings plus the account itself and the rest is cool and i must say enjoyable already.
Pros
free lunch sometimes and other perks as a reward for a specific quota tyo reach
Cons
mandated over time
Salary / Benefits
a typical day at work for me are assisting clients regarding their account,s info, such as balance inquiry, credit cards info & loan & lines of credits. i learned a lot of things w/the company because this is my first bpo working experienced, i learned how to handle costumer,s concern, how to deal w/them, how to empathized & address their concerns. i'am not satisfied w/the management from the beginning up to the end, because for they were not being fair w/their employee.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
Salary / Benefits
The account give us a lot of incentive more sales means more payout, so the more call that you get the more chances for you to have a sell.
Pros
Happy Environment
Cons
Boring in the long run
Salary / Benefits
It was actually my first job since I'm a fresh graduate. The environment was great. Everybody gets to help you on the job especially if you don't know the next step that you need to do. My co-workers became my closest friends. The hardest part of our job is when the customer was transferred multiple times, tho we understand their frustration it's so hard to please them and to get their attention to assist them The most enjoyable part for me is when all your hard work gets paid off. Besides the fact that we're getting paid for the job we're doing, one of the great thing is when the customer is answering the random survey and knowing that I've got a satisfied customer.
Pros
Reward on every survey we receive
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to handle calls with different kind of customers. Management is poor in terms of leadership. I enjoyed doing sales compared in explaining the bills of the customer.
Salary / Benefits
Handling calls everyday is okay but handling irate customers is not fun. Some would mock you but you need not to take it personally cause if you do, you lose. Co-workers are fun to be with.
Salary / Benefits
over all my experience with convergys was good when it comes to support and pay , but the level of stress was really high and it comes with mandatory overtime which adds to the stress of the toxic environment
Salary / Benefits
Recruitment team was very supportive, they considered delays for some requirements with valid reasons that's really appreciated. With the training team, they provided good modules , they understood each one of has a training curved. They always make sure everyone understood each process and products while on training. All coaches, team leaders, managers are all compliant, supportive, open.
Pros
Free unlimited coffee and juice
Cons
Every extra hour will be paid
Salary / Benefits
I would say that job loads are not that easy. We do tons of jobs and I think their pay are quite low. Mangement are okay. The company invests on good employee benefits.They are fair when it comes to sanctions.
Pros
they gave nice freebies
Cons
late payment for incentives
Salary / Benefits
It's good to work in BPO company. You will get a lot of friends. Your co-workers will serve as your sisters and brothers. And one thing I am proud of being an agent is there's no discrimination there.
Pros
Free coffee, transportation allowance
Salary / Benefits
im a call center agent who deal with the american people to intruduce our product.ived learned to laugh at the phone and ive learned on how make freidnly through over the phone.the managemnt has good.and the co workers had no problem at all.the hardest part of my job is to settle the problems of the client through over the phone,the most enjuyable is to have teambuilding everymonth and to meet new staff.
Pros
free meals
Salary / Benefits
In this job, it is hard since it's all about producing sales through communicating with customers in the United States. There's a language barrier that makes it more difficult however while I'm in the company, I managed to produced a sale in the best way that I can especially if the customer doesn't really want to buy our products. I've learned in this job to be more positive and to communicate well in English but not that much since I'm just a newbie and in a probationary employee in the company. My co-workers there are kind and fun persons. I enjoy my stay there because of my wavemates and trainers when I was in training.
Pros
Free water, coffee and juice
Cons
Long hours and environment
Salary / Benefits
The company would build each employee a confident human being. The company would give knowledge to the employee about everything in fun way..
Pros
free lunch and coffe
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot from this job. But maybe the hardest part of this job is that about the health, it is too risky.This company was my stepping stone in boosting more my confidence.
Pros
big pay
Cons
health
  1. Call Center Representative