Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Salary / Benefits
The job is tough but the is fun also. i was able to get to know lots good friends. the job was time pressured but i was able to accomplish all the task that was given to me.
Salary / Benefits
Salary is more than expected, good pay outs, also good benefits, showing that they care with their employees, also they make sure that before entering the operations employee completed or understand all of the work process.
Salary / Benefits
Fun place to work with. It has a very supportive group of individuals (Associates and Management) with a friendly working environment and a sense of positivism.
Salary / Benefits
I had encountered various of nationalities and it me built my communication skills more effective and I became more involved in different ways. It helped me a lot.
Pros
insurance
Salary / Benefits
I stopped because they downsized agents. I decided to resign rather than to be kicked out. And I applied to another BPO company which is IBex Global.
Pros
Free Wi-Fi
Cons
Strict management
Salary / Benefits
Convergys Corporation is a corporation based in Cincinnati, Ohio, that sells customer management and information management products, primarily to large corporations. Customer management products include agent assisted, self-service and care software tailored to the communications, financial services, technology, retail, healthcare and government markets. Information management provides convergent billing and business support system (BSS) products and services including revenue management, product and order management, and customer care management to telecom, utilities, and cable/satellite/broadband service providers. A company with good people and a team.
Pros
good team work, good facilities, good management
benefits
Salary / Benefits
Thumbs up for giving opportunities to students who wants to earn a living. We are able to choose our preferred schedule for our convenience. Benefits are okay.
Salary / Benefits
The environment is nice. Its just that they were not able to give us another account. They have a good training experience and the facilities are clean as well.
Pros
Free freebies...snacks
Cons
Extended hours
Salary / Benefits
Being on a graveyard shift is not an easy job. Discipline, efficient time-management, and detail-oriented are the few things that I've acquired on the job. Being on this kind of workplace will allow you to virtually transcend across the world because of the clients and that's what I loved about it.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
In working at cvg, was a great experience for me in my ojt time, meeting people was an owesome feeling. The great experience I had their is the best of all.. cvg is the best.
Pros
can received the better sallary
Cons
8 hours with overtime
Salary / Benefits
Great company to work for. Managers and co-workers are working toward a common goal, and the work culture cultivated a very friendly environment. As with any customer service job, the hardest part is getting reprimanded by a customer for something you did not do or could not control. The best part of this job, was knowing you were helping people immediately.
Pros
Good clinical experience
Cons
Short breaks, not great benefits, micro management, high stress
Salary / Benefits
the only here is when you have disputes it will be back very very long time and for back he dont care how many have you been working for them.! Good management team good people to work with.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
I was not alone, everyone helps each other to make the best out of each person in the room, I was never been so convinced that I can do something beyond what I expected of myself. It was a lifetime memorable experience. They always make each and everyone home.
Pros
Benefits and Treats for the agents
Cons
Harsh customers
Salary / Benefits
students are very competitive school management is outstanding place is very conducive for learning and there's a lot of educational material that can be use.
Pros
meal allowance, clothing allowance
Cons
paper works are excessive
Salary / Benefits
receiving inbound calls and making outbound calls to the clients,giving them sufficient information regarding products or services a call center agent is very defying work about the management there are very strictly in the rules and regulation i interact with different kinds of people i learned how mingle with others the hardest part of the job is when there is client that is so stubborn the pay day is the most enjoyable part, because you can do everything because you have your money
Salary / Benefits
My superiors in this company were very supportive to me and they wanted me to be regularize but suddenly there is no slot for me to be regularized, that is why they let go of me.
Salary / Benefits
i like this company because of the people with lots of dreams and a co worker that so happy to be with. i learn so much on this company. i learn more how to be patients and understanding
Pros
free unch when theres a meeting
Cons
8 hours with 30 minutes O.T
Salary / Benefits
Highest paid company in our City.The location is near our place so it is very convenient and It is a good company.The management is also very powerful in manning the agents to multi task. Overrall the job is easy and it is fun at work.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Long time to wait
Salary / Benefits
I was a call center agent with my previous work in a graveyard shift. I worked with the number one business processing operations in my country which is Convergys for 1 year and 9 months. The work molded me to love pressure, thought me to understand people and to communicate even in culture boundaries. These experiences trained me to develop a skill not just in customer service but also in impromptu writing. The experience to be assigned in Chat support trained me to be excellent in sentence construction, spelling and proofreading. The nature of the work demanded me to construct sentences in just few seconds and to be articulate well. Although there sample templates were given, most of the time we needed to tailor fit the sentences or create a new set of personalized template still in business like manner for it to complement the status of the customer. Because of these experiences, I learned to become resourceful and widen my understanding. I was also lucky to be transferred from one department to another thus broaden my understanding and passion for customer service. Plus our scorecards were fused with sales this means we were obliged to do up selling while giving quality customer service. These experiences have also let me work with best professionals that helped me to be who I am today.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
It is a great management because you can enjoy while your working . The benefits as a employee and wonderful they are very good on handling employees
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is a good company. However, the reason why I left the company it is because of the graveyard shift. I didn't have tie anymore with my kids since I am asleep during daytime.
Pros
performance bonus, transpo, rice and meal allowance
Cons
night shift
  1. Call Center Representative