Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Salary / Benefits
The job is tough but the is fun also. i was able to get to know lots good friends. the job was time pressured but i was able to accomplish all the task that was given to me.
Salary / Benefits
fun, exciting environment , good workmates. Learned so much about handling a stressful account or situation , learned how to manage time a nd be efficient at work.
Salary / Benefits
I'm working with convergys company for three years. I'm able to work night shift duties. Can work multitasking and able to handle any pressure situations.
Pros
Break and Lunch
Salary / Benefits
I did have a great time learning new knowledge and experiences at work. The limited time for training gives me a hard time adjust because it was my first job.
Salary / Benefits
I wanted to work outside of our country, know the culture. Thats why when I see it on the web site I try to applied. One of my ambition is to visit or work in dubai, coz a lot of my friends are already working and one of the best thing that salary is really attractive. And hopefully your company gcould give me a chance to prove my skill and talent handling customers.
Pros
Good with incentive
Cons
That depend if its really needed
Salary / Benefits
my experience in convergys is very amazing. very good company and take good care of there agents. convergys really help me to enhance my skills and be successful.
Salary / Benefits
Iam thankful to my past administration for it became my training ground. I have learn a lot from them, i earn a bunch of good friends and i will always be thankful to be a part of their fields.
Salary / Benefits
The company is excellent in doing its part for the employees.They give a lot of training and coaching and food and amusement to make the life in the company better. Also they have the best office and amenities that I have experienced.
Salary / Benefits
a challenging career working different hours and grave yard shifts. learned how to handle call especially the one's who have plenty of issues with the network. multi tasking and computer literacy.
Salary / Benefits
Challenging because I need to get sale for me to get a commision so you need to know your product, be aggressive and be ready for customers inquiry. It was fun because you can wear what you want to wear.
Pros
My english got better
Cons
Huddle after shift
Salary / Benefits
It was fun there my very first job but I did not find professional growth. We had lots of fun with the activities they had for the employees. Dental Insurance not very good.
Pros
Many activities for employyees
Cons
Low Salary
Salary / Benefits
I able to learned the things things that i didnt learn before and now thanking all the opportunities that ive been cuz its changed me a lot being able to succeed.
Pros
Bebifotd
Cons
Small hours
Salary / Benefits
I'm working on a graveyard shift. It's fun, exciting and full of adventure but it's really tiring. You will always feel sleepy at work much more after work. I don't like the way my body reacted to this job.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Risky for your Health
Salary / Benefits
good place to start working , enhance your skills more in the work , good place and environment , never toxic and the management of the company is good
Pros
good works place
Salary / Benefits
Being a call center agent, a typical day at work is full of excitement and patience.Giving my customer the satisfaction that they need,I learned that,I need to give my best to give them the easy way of advising and option for them to avoid encountering the same situation or problem.The management and the workplace is good. They provide all the needs of their employee and the site where I assign was very refreshing, you can view the Pasig City.The hardest part of my job is when I got sick and I can't really focus on my tasks and the most enjoyable part of my job is meeting a different kind of people and getting advice and learn from them.
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
it was fun experience working in convergys phils. i've learned a lot of things that helped me grow as a person. my typical day at work, was working with customers/employees to identify computer problems and advising on the solution.
Pros
free foods
Salary / Benefits
work time full, we are learning more how to assist customer enroll for credit card ,and also good communication to others culture, enjoying have learning and work for a bank account
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
long hours work
Salary / Benefits
No power-tripping bosses, approachable support, very transparent company, but there are so many disputes regarding incentives. HR department needs improvement
Pros
Not that toxic call center, nice ambiance, free family day
Cons
HR hiring process not really top notch, incentive disputes, referal incentive disputes
Salary / Benefits
The employees are kind and approachable. The company has good working environment. The company has good accommodations. The company encourages growth. The salary is good.
Salary / Benefits
Working as technical support representative for Microsoft at Convergys is such a great experience for me. I learned a lot, I was always excited to go to work, I loved working for them, it almost feels like I'm not working as I enjoyed the time I spent there. I learned a lot about fixing software issues to hardware and computer optimization, operating system installation and other technical issues. Having to talk to different people from different countries helped me improve my verbal communication as well as my grammar. I feel satisfied whenever I resolve an issue for the customers. I also learned a lot on providing an excellent customer service. We, me and my colleagues helped each improve and be more productive. The most enjoyable part of the job? Everything. I genuinely enjoyed everything and if I would be given a chance I would go back to Convergys.
Pros
Weekly freebies
Cons
Heavy traffic travelling from home to work and vice versa
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work is actually good. I like my fellow employees but not so much of some bosses. The hardest part of the job is pacifying irate customers, especially those who think they're concerns are correct. It is hard to make some people understand especially when they are at the peak of their anger. The most enjoyable part of the job is being given appreciation by clients who think I have done a good job or have answered their concern well.
Pros
Good training
Cons
unstable job
  1. Call Center Representative