Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Salary / Benefits
The job is tough but the is fun also. i was able to get to know lots good friends. the job was time pressured but i was able to accomplish all the task that was given to me.
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix always looks after their employees welfare. Internal training to better the skills on each individual. Weekly and Monthly fun at work activities.
Pros
The Management is always accommodating
Cons
No fixed outdoor fun-at-work activities
Salary / Benefits
it has great benefit like medical and dental and working environment, company always has team building activities to better have relationship with other coworkers.
Salary / Benefits
This Job was good, you have a better salary, though it has a tight schedule especially when you have a graveyard shift. I learned everything in this job, how to deal other people, how to communicate in the other part of the country. And through this job, I learned to boost my self confidence which is very important to me.And my most enjoyable part of this job was the time i had my incentives.
Salary / Benefits
The working schedule is not friendly because you are oblige to do their overtime even if you have some emergencies. I have learned that I should be more flexible in time. The management was quite good, however if they will know the needs of employees it will be better. I don’t feel trusted to do my job. When I want some help from our team leader and didn't help me in solving the problem of the customer. When I have many friend who helped me when I have a tough customer. They let me feel at ease and relax.
Pros
Free lunch and dinner
Salary / Benefits
this company has a nicest management i ever met and they are the highest salary of all call center companies that I've been. keep up the good work for the management
Salary / Benefits
It's fun and it is a learning advancement to me dealing with customers outside Philippines and in convergys company. Convergys is the world leader in customer experience outsourcing. We infuse innovation, insights, and operational excellence to make every experience great for your customers and your business
Pros
Cons
health insurance and incentives
Salary / Benefits
Accessible.My friends are there.Company is good.Employees are mostly my friends.They are still there.It is near the mall that's why it is a nice place.
Salary / Benefits
Being in BPO industry usually work at night shift, and time management is very important, You should not be late even a minute because it will affect your attendance occurrences.
Salary / Benefits
I worked in the convergys 5 days a week, I have 2 days off. Its good because I have a lot of time to do my responsibilities at home. I learned to be patient when givibng services to the customer. I learned to used calm voice when talking to them. I become more friendly regarding to my co workers. I have good relationship to the management. The hardest part of my job when you encounter high rate customer because they used foul words and they are shouting. The most enjoyable part of the job are when we have outing We go swimming in different province in the philippines.
Pros
Sometimes we have free snacks
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Since this is my first BPO Company experienced im very proud that I become part of the number one BPO company in the Philippines. Technical skills, knowledge, well comunication to foreign clients, new culture, commendation, accomplishments and hardship made me feel so glad.
Pros
Free lanch, transportation, rice allowance, complexity alowances, Program Allowances.
Cons
Graveyard shift, a different culture to adjust.
Salary / Benefits
the benefits in terms of salary and healthcare are the priority of the company, though the work time is quite difficult due to graveyard shift that the company offers.
Salary / Benefits
very united workplace. people are kind and professional. policy are followed by agents. generous to people who hit their numbers. open conversation was published
Pros
free food whenever you hit your metrics
Cons
career growth
Salary / Benefits
This company had some great features the salary the security and the workplace. But there is one thing that is not clear to me is about the incentives that they need to give. I mean we work hard for it. So that we will get what we need to earn. But their reason is "that's the only incentive budget that we have". At the first place they should not announced it to everybody that this is the amount that they are giving if we can get the job done.
Salary / Benefits
I am having fun communicating with customers everyday from a different state of America. Also the environment motivates me to work everyday. I've met a lot of people that I enjoyed working with. The boss's and my teamates are very kind and helpful.
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix is a challenging but an enjoyable account as acall center company because of its training offered and qualified officers that really help every agent who are coming in the company.
Pros
Paid Overtime and Free Food every event
Cons
Always overtime
Salary / Benefits
working with concentrix is a very good experience. you are made to handle different kinds of people and your skills will be challenged. you are challenged to better yourself for your own personal development and the company as well.
Salary / Benefits
Based on experienced it really helps me to improved my communication and computer literature skills. It helps me build my confidence to help other people about their concern.
Pros
Cons
Nobe
Salary / Benefits
This company helps you to improve your communicating skills. And the employees is kind , as well as the team leaders. It helps you to boost your confidence and meet a new friends
Salary / Benefits
This is my first job experience, didn't know much as to what to expect on how to be in a work place, but my co-workers and management helped me alot in adjusting in the work and they aided me in the environment adjustment. Really had fun eventhough it was a short period of ime only.
Salary / Benefits
While working with Convergys it was really very hard and too much pressure because I was working with the toughest account which is the Sprint. But this job made me a better person and employee, I can communicate well with people with different races and culture. Though this is too much pressure job I conclude that I learn a lot while working here.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Very Tough Account
  1. Call Center Representative