Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Call Center Representative114 reviews
Philippines114 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The job is tough but the is fun also. i was able to get to know lots good friends. the job was time pressured but i was able to accomplish all the task that was given to me.
Salary / Benefits
need to focus in your work as long its is hard day or what. need to learned and how difficult is it. the important is you enjoyed what you doing in your work.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day of work wherein your clients are all upset, you have to give your 200% patience to give a better service. always put your shoes on client situation and be mindful with your words
Always keep in mind that your job is to satisfied client.

Pros
Cons
No Healthcare, Workmate
Salary / Benefits
It was a fun workplace except for the unfair treatment of some of the Team Leaders there. The team leaders there should be trained on how to deal with their members in a fair manner with humane consideration.
Pros
Rewards eg treats like things et cetera
Cons
Long hours of OT
Salary / Benefits
It was an easy account i say. Human capitals and other staffs are very approachable. Trainors are very helpful. Thay really stretch forth their hands for the trainees just to learn everythng needed for a specific account that they are in.
Pros
Free launches
Salary / Benefits
The environment at work are warmth. Everybody seems to be a family. I have to think of my childrens welfare and health due to Covid19, reason why I resigned. Now I am looking for an online job such as working at home that i can do both monitor my young children and the same time still earning for a living.
Salary / Benefits
Good company and management. They accept students and even adjust your work schedule depending on your class schedule. There are events and benefits for employees occassionally. Thumbs up.
Salary / Benefits
Receiving calls,accepts queries from foriegn customers, I enhanced my english communication skills and it helps me deal with different attitudes and cultures of our customers specially when they're irritated with our service.
Pros
Enhanced my communication skills
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix has 8 working hours, 5 times a week. But what I learned from them is you have to be flexible because they are fixed-flex schedule and the type of job is fast-paced. You don't have to worry because the most enjoyable part of the job is you will not just work at Concentrix, you will have a second family while learning. Also, rest assured that you will learn everything from training because they have quality trainers.
Salary / Benefits
I had fun working at this company. The environment was healthy. There’s honestly nothing bad I could say about concentrix. The greatest management I have ever worked for.
Salary / Benefits
Be confident and have faith in God. Cause working here is not just a work but also a place with good working environment. And also not just ordinary work it's your obligation if you work hard or not.
Salary / Benefits
Why you need review?for what purposes?i just dont understand why i need to fill this up..all i want is a new job..is that hard to check here?all i want is nee job
Salary / Benefits
typical day at work is fine and learned to deal with our call,based on experience management is not that good,workplace culture is nice but the hardest part is not knowing who should i follow.Most enjoyable part is having new friends and teammates
Salary / Benefits
Really enjoyed the role and the team I am working with.Tons of greate perks from benefits , salaries and also some meaningful events . Great company!
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is relaxed and orderly. Security is great, as client confidential information is taken seriously. Although the management is sometimes detached to the employees resulting in slightly harder work-load, it is still manageable and they listen to employee feedback. The work is fun and engaging.
Pros
Salary
Salary / Benefits
During the days when I was in Concentrix for General Motors account, I learned how to use appropriate time to handle the customers issue and avoiding long calls.
Pros
Meet and greet free lunch
Cons
Long huddle
Salary / Benefits
i have found good friends and warmly welcomed me there are pressures and stressful moments in but in order to gain success we have to give our best shots and handle everything professionally
Salary / Benefits
call queues are forecasted ahead of time
regular remote and one-on-one evaluation are done

constructive feedback are provided

competitive salary and benefits

attends to worker's concerns efficiently and timely

fun workmates

extracurricular activities for worker welfare are considered
Pros
free water, conducive ambience for workplace
Cons
graveyard shifts, regular meetings after shift
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix is a good place to be with as a working environment.
learned a lot in this company , including the environment and companions with friends
Salary / Benefits
It was a good place to work however, compensation was not as competitive as other call centres

Hardest part of the job is you always have to be in the graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
Well actually i didn't work here i just type what i wanted. I want to work with concentrix to experience their management and to improve myself in communicating in english. I wish it helps me.
Benefits