Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Call Center Representative125 reviews
Philippines125 reviews

Found 125 reviews matching the searchSee all 27,815 reviews

Productive people around, good opportunity for a moderate-toxic level kind of job.

Company policies were great, security is tight, you forget your I.D. and then you're job for the day is adjourned. You can commute and go to work early if you want to avoid traffic since they offer quarters for employees to sleep. Though, you're not the only with the idea so most of the employees who lives afar from the office tend to sleep at the quarters at an early hour before shift. Better reserve your spot just to make sure with one of your early bird friend. Sched. and salary is fair enough, management atleast listens. Had some issues with Managers and Supervisors since some of them are bossy or unsympathetic at all.

Good environment

Good environment . Just pantry issue but its all good when it comes to the account that I've been with . You can choise financial account if you would like a good place and its also good for new hires .

Pros

Incentives and merch

Cons

Long work hours and Overtime

Better than most BPOs

The pay is not as big as other BPOs but the bosses sure know how to curb toxicity and will listen to employee feedback (granted, you need to take initiative as well), overall it's good for mental health. If you want to work in the call center industry with peace of mind, this one is for you.

So far ok, toxic environment for some acct.

I dont like the management and the Tm's. Pay is too low, with little benefits. Some Tm's are so rude. However my team mates are nice, also supportive.

HR sucks

They've made things very difficult for employees hired during the pandemic. Recruitment people are difficult to reach out to and benefits are not taken care of. HR should have aligned their protocols to the work from home set up and made sure that new employee's benefits are well taken care of.

Productive and friendly workplaceNight shift is long sometimes

There is own desktop and workplace. You have your own lockers and amenities. Night shift is long sometimes depending on the customers need not the employees.

Pros

Near Friendly workplace

Cons

Long hours Night shift

Good company

This company was good and competetive work experience. Concentrix was able to provide what the employee's needs like the incentives and other benefits.

Pros

Free lunch if holidays.

Cons

I have nothing to say about the company

Its a stressful job but exciting.

The job was hard since its about the payroll and taxes of millions of employees across the US with different calculations but it was exciting and challenging. It makes you curious and competitive for more tasks. The management was encouraging too.

Working at home is safer

Good thing about working in this company is they have good government benefits..and we are working at home now. So it is so convenient. We are safer because we don't go outside

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Always changing rules

Very accommodating all of their staff.

they are really accommodating to all their staff. I am very much satisfied with them. I will recommend them to all of my friends to apply to Concentrix.

Pros

freebies

I really enjoyed working here thank you s much for great experience

It was great experienced to be part of this organization I'm really thankful for new knowledge,experiences and learning and to my colleages thank you so much

Pros

Good culture

Cons

Early endo

need to concentrate of what you doing and enjoy playing

need to focus in your work as long its is hard day or what. need to learned and how difficult is it. the important is you enjoyed what you doing in your work.

productive and fun as well.

The job is tough but the is fun also. i was able to get to know lots good friends. the job was time pressured but i was able to accomplish all the task that was given to me.

Productive and good place to be

A typical day of work wherein your clients are all upset, you have to give your 200% patience to give a better service. always put your shoes on client situation and be mindful with your wordsAlways keep in mind that your job is to satisfied client.

Pros

Cons

No Healthcare, Workmate

It was a fun workplace

It was a fun workplace except for the unfair treatment of some of the Team Leaders there. The team leaders there should be trained on how to deal with their members in a fair manner with humane consideration.

Pros

Rewards eg treats like things et cetera

Cons

Long hours of OT

Productive and fun workplace

It was an easy account i say. Human capitals and other staffs are very approachable. Trainors are very helpful. Thay really stretch forth their hands for the trainees just to learn everythng needed for a specific account that they are in.

Pros

Free launches

Management was good.

The environment at work are warmth. Everybody seems to be a family. I have to think of my childrens welfare and health due to Covid19, reason why I resigned. Now I am looking for an online job such as working at home that i can do both monitor my young children and the same time still earning for a living.

N/a

Good company and management. They accept students and even adjust your work schedule depending on your class schedule. There are events and benefits for employees occassionally. Thumbs up.

Very nice Company

Receiving calls,accepts queries from foriegn customers, I enhanced my english communication skills and it helps me deal with different attitudes and cultures of our customers specially when they're irritated with our service.

Pros

Enhanced my communication skills

They will always make sure that their employees received whatever is written on the contract

Concentrix has 8 working hours, 5 times a week. But what I learned from them is you have to be flexible because they are fixed-flex schedule and the type of job is fast-paced. You don't have to worry because the most enjoyable part of the job is you will not just work at Concentrix, you will have a second family while learning. Also, rest assured that you will learn everything from training because they have quality trainers.

Na

I had fun working at this company. The environment was healthy. There’s honestly nothing bad I could say about concentrix. The greatest management I have ever worked for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits