Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Billing Representative

Salary / Benefits
Favoritism is very transparent, although fair and transparent in management and assists employees with government needs and transactions including requirements.
Pros
transparency and rules
Cons
favoritisms, culture and salary
Salary / Benefits
The management, environment security, ambience, people working with, and the department heads are all great. It's just that the account which I applied for is too difficult for me.
Benefits
Cons
Too difficult account
Salary / Benefits
If you are looking for high salary then the company can sustain your financial need. The disadvantage working here, most of the shift are night and midnight shift. You will also search for your own station on the start of your shift and after your break because there are no permanent station for the employees.
Salary / Benefits
I have worked at Convergys for a year and working hours are great. It's a typical work for 9 hours duty for 5 days a week with two rest days. Management is cool and all the bosses are fun to work with, specially my colleagues. What I've learned most is that, "You need to embrace the changes". For me, Changes is sometimes good for us to work better and give satisfaction to the customers well. Well, the hardest part of the job is when you felt sleepy due to a graveyard shift but as time goes by, you will just get used to it and fight the sleepy hours by coffee and chatting with friends or while finishing the work that needs to be submitted on time.
Pros
Free lunch and other freebies and bonuses
Cons
Long hours of work
  1. Billing Representative