Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Associate Trainer

Salary / Benefits
Good company fun place good staff nice environment people are nice ,i am however not eligible for night differential, ot hours, offer is good however net pay is really low
Salary / Benefits
I'm turning 7 years with the company this month and I wouldn't have it any other way. The company is also sending me to school at the moment - something I never thought I would be able to do after I started working and left school when I was 18.
Pros
Education Assistance, Work Life Balance
Cons
Promotion in training takes time
Salary / Benefits
It's nice to work in the country's top BPO company. The benefits that we are getting are sufficient and it is not discriminatory of age or gender. We have fun theme days at least once a month and incentives are given depending on your account.
Pros
Management is good.
Cons
Advancement takes time as you have to wait for somebody to leave the post before it gets opened.
Salary / Benefits
Fun and competitive environment. You meet new people as an Associate Trainer. There are a lot of admin tasks but you always get to have it done on tome. And growth is still there even if you already are in the managerial position.
Salary / Benefits
An Associate Trainer is a tough post. It requires a lot of passion and patience to be able to execute the job. I learned that you need not to be the best person in the training room rather you have to be a good facilitator and a coach. It's not about being the star rather the priority is always the learners. The trainer should always answer the questions " Did the learners learn?,How do I know they did?,Did I make it easy?, How did I make it easy?". I learned the answers from my previous company which is: Experiential Learning Model plus Direct feedback Model equals The Truth. Let the learners experience it and let them digest what they've learned and give them feedback and coach them from their opportunities. In that way they will be motivated to keep on learning. It's a fulfillment seeing the trainees finish the training and hand them over to their TL's with pride, for me-it's the best gift that they can give. In this line of job ,it requires to be a team player as well. You can't survive without your teammates. It is important to get along with everyone. Respect is necessary and keep some opinions on your own if you think that it's not healthy to share it. An open mind is very important to learn and to grow as a person and an employee.
Pros
Health Card
Cons
Transportation, Meal Allowance
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?