Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Associate

Salary / Benefits
It was my training ground (OJT) i learn a lot from my mentors, fellow students on how to do things especially in HARDWARE. The place is good and you will learn a lot.
Salary / Benefits
It was a learning field and a batllefield. I had a wonderful experience working with everyone, every people I encountered inside and outside of the work place.
Pros
great incentives
Cons
volume of calls
Salary / Benefits
First of all, the salary is really good. The workplace is very clean and all other agents are very professional. Trainers are approachable. There's a lot of perks -- from incentives to free stuff. The hardest part of the job is the time between training and really taking live calls because this is where your skills are put to test.
Salary / Benefits
Lots of ideas and knowledge during training and I enjoyed inside production floor with my supervisor, teammate and operations manager. The hardest part of the job is to deliver the bad news to customer and I try to show empathy to the customer.
Salary / Benefits
In this kind of industry specially BPO (sales) its very stressful however the rewarding parts working with such a very positive people, enthusiastic individuals. Working under pressure is something that you will ease on because for strong team bonds. Lets all be honest that in sales its not always Christmas there comes a point that you have you ups and downs in closing a sale. Just always think positive every time and with the support of your team there nothing that you cant do.
Pros
incentives are there, Commissions, free meal sometimes
Cons
stressful inveronment, long hours, a complex account