Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Salary / Benefits
Had good camaraderie with fellow colleagues. They would value agent's feedback and would always have ideas for employees engagement. They know how to reward people by recognizing their hardwork thru employee engagement.
Cons
Daily OTs which has lasted for over a year.; Disputes
Salary / Benefits
Good Working Environment Competitive Salary Career Growth Approachable Leaders Accesible sites Different programs and LOBs depending on individual's specialozation.
Pros
Accessible Location
Cons
Large Population
Salary / Benefits
The account that I'm with now is a new account for Concentrix, hence it's a more challenging one than what I had from my past account which is a Bank based in the United Kingdom. I stayed with my company for almost 10 years for the reason that I'm a self motivated individual and always accept challenge for my own career growth. The company provide good employee engagement activity that not all other company in the Philippines could still provide, specifically in the call center industry. My co-worker are very friendly and helpful at all time. We would always collaborate for the betterment of out account which the management are supporting.
Pros
The culture and harmonious relationship regardless of designation
Cons
extended, unpaid hours
Salary / Benefits
The job is relatively easy, work-life balance is kept within a reasonable amount. The only problem is when they want people out, they will find ways to get you out.