Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Analyst

Salary / Benefits
Overall rating is good, yet for the compensation its to little. But CNX is a good start for all fresh graduates and first time employees. Operations and higher members of the account is well oriented and professionals.
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix or Convergys must improved on the culture of their management team where politics and bureaucracy and favoritism is rampant but in terms of salary, concentrix has it.
Salary / Benefits
I love my work, I love my Job but I don't want the management due to certain circumstances of work locations and benefit. Our benefits got lessen & chances of yearly performance increase DECREASED due to the fact that your company purchased a much bigger company and budget is now allotted to 80,000+ employees. I
Salary / Benefits
They offer competitve jobs, pushes you for career advancement with their company. Flexible jobs, no to toxic environment. Always on time salary and has many incentives for their employees. A good entry level job for fresh grad like me
Pros
Has incentives promo
Cons
Not a good facilties (e.g aircon)
Salary / Benefits
My entire stay with them was an awesome experience. I would recommend Convergys to anyone. My experience with a company is entirely based on the people I work with. It's what makes me want to stay with the company.
Pros
Freebies
Salary / Benefits
one of the great company I worked with. high pay offer for entry level and great perks and healthcare. employees are very happy with this company. highly recommended
Salary / Benefits
Working environment is the best and it has the best culture, people and place ever. management is so cool the so efficient and every process is working just fine.
Salary / Benefits
I got the opportunity to be a Workforce intern in 4 months. They listened to us when we suggested that they move the Recruitment office near the Taguig Office.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Management strategy
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work starts in mid shift (before lunchtime). I learned so much about the value of integrity in my current role. The management has been very supportive of the employees' interest and growth.
Pros
vacation and sick leaves, medical benefits
Cons
no career growth, promotion takes a while, compensation and pay is not on the current market price
Salary / Benefits
It was great but not that consistent, meaning when it comes to their coaching ,it seems that they are by the book. that's it.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Salary / Benefits
The management was great, decent amount of red tapes and politics. But they could have done better when it comes to incentives and salary.
Pros
nice office, friendly staff.
Cons
Could raise their salary a little bit