Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Agent

Salary / Benefits
The company is totally good it's just that it's so far from we're I live..........................if can transfer this site near in taguig I'll do it thats why I stayed for more 3 years and counting
Pros
Good benefit
Cons
Travel time
Salary / Benefits
the jobs is manageable but the transportation is a huge burden for me for it's always traffic every time i go to work. it exhaust me just by going to work.
Pros
incentives
Salary / Benefits
In a typical day in my previous work I fulfill my job as a call center agent. throughout the day I completed various duties as well, changing the password of the client.
Salary / Benefits
Starting my day right is very important especially working in a call center. I personally have to be cool and collected to be able to provide better service. Continuous calls and none stop inquires are what compromises a typical work day. During my experience, I learned self restraint, confidence, team work and call handling. How to react to different kinds of personalities and inquires is important when working with people one does not see. During the day, one gets to experience highs which include good short calls and my favorite would be when it is avail (no calls coming in) and some days we experience our lows, where there are inquiries even the supervisor cannot handle.
Pros
free give away when score are high
Salary / Benefits
Very friendly people even the higher-ups are really approachable and friendly. They are good at enhancing their people's skills and really prioritize their needs especially when it comes to product knowledge. They compensate just fine.
Salary / Benefits
Working with convergys before was exciting and fun environment though it's really a busy kind of job but it's just fine since the people around you was funny and willing to help you when you need help about the job.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Working on weekend or Holidays
Salary / Benefits
I had so much fun working in this company since this is my first job ever upon landing here in Manila.Everything was so much fun for me though sometimes we cant avoid the fact of getting extended hours to render especially when the account is in need of more signing on hours but on the other hand still its a fun environment for me
Pros
Awesome compensations
Cons
Overtimes that makes agents tired
Salary / Benefits
I have loved my time at Convergys and am really proud that i've been a part of this company. They really care about their employees and also fun place to work.
Pros
Free coffee
Salary / Benefits
I really love working in Westpoint Interdata group, We employees treated each other like family. I learn a lot from my boss to be hardworking person and be more progressive to my work. My co workers are very nice. The hardest part of my job is when my boss decided to closed his company due to lack of clients and investors,.but maybe it happen that for a good reason. and the most enjoyable part of my job is when we hit our quotas and we receive a price for that...
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Longhours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?