Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Salary / Benefits
As a pioneer and leader in the BPO industry, the company has maintained well structured policies and standards that are focused on deliveribg quality service to all stakeholders.
Salary / Benefits
Each day I worked for this company, I've learned to be a multi-tasker and was able to develop my communication skills, The workplace itself is really fun and comfortable. We were able to enjoy working through bonds and laughters. The hardest part of the job was when you have to find a specific venue within couple of hours that was given to you by your manager.
Salary / Benefits
change of agency of our company Concentrix. good salary need more benefits has a good training more on process waiting for other opportunities and training
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
I was surrounded with great leaders and great Boss. I learned so many things especially operations, management and employee engagement. I experience great things working with great people / colleagues.
Pros
graveyard shift
Cons
good earnings and company will take care of you
Salary / Benefits
A company that provides great team-work, excellent leaders, good work environment, work-life balance, and safety to all its employees.
Salary / Benefits
The management is good and they give fair treatment to their employees. They also conduct excessive training to make that their employees are well trained before they hit the production floor
Benefits
Cons
overtime
Salary / Benefits
I have learned how to interact and communicate properly with different kinds of people. I have learned to always keep an open mind with different kinds of situation in order to resolve an issue effectively. Knowing my skills and experience, I was able to perform my responsibilities effectively. I know that not everyday it will be smooth as what we want however, by being resilient and positive, I was able to overcome all challenges may it be big or small. Being surrounded with a lot people with different personalities, I was able to build a harmonious relationship with. The most enjoyable part of the job is to be able to interact with different kinds of people and you got to learn something new each and everyday being with them.
  1. Administrative Assistant