Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Account Specialist

Salary / Benefits
For six (6) years in the company, My experience was exciting and very challenging. I was able to explore my knowledge and working experienced in different aspects in life working in the BPO industry.
Pros
Gifts and freebies
Cons
Voluntary overtime
Salary / Benefits
A lot of salary disputes, incentive scheme always change, agents were not informed whether they hit it or not, mandatory ot's. Unpaid hour-two huddles.
Salary / Benefits
i have nothing bad to say about the company(concentrix) they've been very generous and they always priorities their employees .. from the higher rank to lowest position ..
Pros
fun work place, friendly employess
Cons
lack of shifting schedules
Salary / Benefits
i had a lot of fun with the company, especially how they treat their employee, its like were really family. i remember when we went to Batangas ( province in the Philippines ) for team builder , we exchange words , secrets we played games. it was fun .. that's one of the things that i remember when i heard the word DISH CONCENTRIX
Salary / Benefits
Just the typical call center atmosphere. In my account there was this culture of Team Leads keeps on yelling to agents while on call.
Pros
pizza party
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is a stable company to work for. They are providing efficient training. Anyone could learn a lot in this company. This is a productive environment where anyone will enjoy working.
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is an exciting day because you will be dealing with different kinds of customers thru phone calls. I developed there my communication skills and having the right point of view. For the management, well, they have the best one. Also, the working environment there makes you fell that you really love your job. The hardest part there was passing your stats but everthing about my job, I enjoy and love it.
Pros
free meals, free movie tickets
Salary / Benefits
Its a typical day at work but it helps me a lot to improve my communications skills, to be more professional. I cant say anything about the management.
Salary / Benefits
I work 8 hours a day. I enjoy working in a friendly environment surrounded by people that has the same goal towards success. I like challenges, I love working with people, clients and help them with their concerns and resolving their issues is much more than an accomplishment for me, it makes me feel good being able to do more than what i am expected and always run extra miles to make them a satisfied and happy client.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Health Benefits
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a new day, from time to time i learned a lot from the system and from the customers. Thou as a Retention Specialist is not easy to stay long for this this job, because must of the caller i am handling with are irritated costumers, i always tend to listen first and give empathy, then i look to find resolution to address the caller's concern, then at the end of the conversation, a simple Thank you from my caller would make my day complete...
Pros
Free Ice Tea, Juices and Coffeewith Cream
Cons
Short Break, on the site Clinic, Resting Area
Salary / Benefits
in a daily basis, we are bound to answer phone calls to attend to customers' concerns and needs usually by providing them their account status and accept payments. wer are also bound to call customers with delinquent account status and encourage them to rectify their account over the telephone to avoid further fees on their account. i learned to collaborate with different types of people and on how to execute given daily task accordance to the companies set standards. dealing with out clients are nothing because on my part i don't take it as a job that gives me stress everytime a certain client is complaining or yelling on the telephone about a bad service they got from us recently. but instead, i just enjoy each and every call that i take so that the client would feel that i truly care for them. lastly, despite of the heavy work load in the office, what i get to enjoy the most is how my boss sincerly appreciates every work that we do to contribute to the company and make it more stong and founded.