Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Account Manager

Salary / Benefits
Convergys was my second home for more than 5 years. I realized that it depends on how the management handle their employees. I'vte experienced being down and lazy but when management was changed, everything changed as well. Everything was great, with incentives and great leaders CVG has a great workplace culture. I learned to work with integrity. I was taught to work with passion and increased my patience. I learned how to handle the most difficult customers and how to keep the standards of who you are.
Salary / Benefits
my kind of job in convergys was being a collector. handling a past due account IB and OB. learning comes into the hardwork of everyday routine. i was able to learned how to handle stress and also handling unprofessional cardmembers. i was able to commit my responsibilities in terms of coming in to work everyday. in my almost 2 years of being employed and consider as my longest stayed in the company since this is my second job. co-workers and management was good enough to challenged your life being a employee.
Salary / Benefits
the people, agents and higher ranking officials, are always fun to be with. learning didnt stop on the training because everyone on the floor would new agents to know everything they needed to perform.
Pros
free lunch, good salary, good management, great culture
Cons