Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Account Executive

Salary / Benefits
The company was great. Awesome sleeping lounge. Foods in pantry were always available and affordable. Great benefits such as health insurance and vacation leaves.
Salary / Benefits
It was fun working at Concentrix. Work-Life Balance was observed. Sytematic implementation of Policies. I learned a lot of things in the company like perception management, better communcation skills, and data analysis.
Salary / Benefits
Among the BPO companies I worked for, Concentrix is the best. You cant have a perfect company but you can make your work experience with them near-perfect.
Salary / Benefits
Working at BPO comes with pressured yet enjoyable environment. It provide opportunity to learn a lot of skills specifically factors dealing with communicating different people which is also from different cultures and technical skills . It's fun to work at convergys and I am very glad that I was been part with there family.
Pros
free transportation from cdo to cebu, free accomadation and meal for the 1st month
Cons
routine work
Salary / Benefits
its nice to work in the office with good environment, cleanliness and good people. Very comfortable place to work with. Pressure is always there but if you have great people around you it will be very easy.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Short break
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work, my shift was graveyard I started from 8pm-5am and 1am - 10am. I learned the American culture and I am grateful for the experience and knowledge I gain from working at Convergys. It develops my interpersonal skills and communication skills. And I can say that the management values their employees, during natural calamities like typhoons and earthquakes, they will provide rooms or place to stay for their employees and they offer free transportation during rainy days. The workplace culture is so much fun because almost all of us in the office knows each other and we are all friends. During our breaks and lunches we ate and have coffee together at the pantry.
Pros
We have free meal allowance depending on performance, we have free coffee at the pantry, 1 hour lunchbreak which is not paid and 2 sets of a 15 minute break which is paid. We have PTO, Medical Insurance plus there is work-lfe balance
Cons
Nothing that I can say
Salary / Benefits
working on a night shift i learn to do multi tasking the management sometimes good and bad people do come in and out hardest part is the survey and i enjoy the prices and privileges of the company
Salary / Benefits
It's one of the biggest Company in terms of BPO. The salary is good. Work environment is fun especially if your friends are around. Each LOB has teams and of course you have goals to meet the target (metrics).
Salary / Benefits
Convergys has been my second home for almost 6 years now. Within my stay, I have a made a lot of friends. My friends have been my motivation to go to work everyday.
Cons
pay scheme
Salary / Benefits
Its a good place to work. The management was thinking of what could make the agents be more productive and dedicated to their work. The management was giving freebies to all the agents and a different gift certificate for those who excel and met the metrics.
Pros
Free Bag, hoodie, gc
Salary / Benefits
I work five days a weeks, eight hours a day at Convergys. I have learned to be flexible with my working environment where I work on a night shift. As a Customer Service Executive, I have prioritized giving the excellent customer service at all times. I have excelled in my work and has achieved good communications skills as well and I know this will be useful in the career path that I really wanted to pursue, which is working in a hotel, where communication is one of the crucial skills that must be considered. We have a caring management and our efforts are well compensated. I have a pleasant personality that makes me go well with my co-workers and bosses, we value teamwork very much and we always aim to be the best. Hardest part of the job is handling irate customers, which is inevitable, however, I always make sure that the customers are happy after their contact. The most enjoyable part of the job are the activities in the office conducted by our Supervisors.
Pros
Free medical check-up, transportation allowance
Salary / Benefits
Good working experience,excellent compensation and benefits especially HMO and sales incentives. always provides training and refreshers for us to be more knowledgeable in dealing with our products and customers.
Pros
offeres Vacation Time Outs and monthly leaves
Cons
long hours. had experience working for 12 straight hours.
Salary / Benefits
I'm working at mid shift, like 3:00 am to 12:00 pm, 5 days a week and sometimes you'll get lucky to have 6 days straight shift in a week and split off. What I love about Convergys is that, they trained us really hard and not to mention they really took care of us when we are on training. so as a result, we are now known as one of the Best Call Center Agents of the Philippines. Management sometimes are not into interaction with their employees. They are sometimes greeting you on the hallway and say hi and hello. But what we want to have as employees is to converse with them as well like giving out out opinions on how do they plan to do our jobs, because I believe that if you have that kind of interaction with the management, the company and their employees will definitely synchronized as a ONE. The hardest part of the job is the change of schedules which is very frequent and unpredictable. And what I enjoyed most about my job is helping who's in need of your assistance and talking into people on shore like you are in their country
Pros
The company itself is awesome.
Cons
It just the salary that makes the employees leave.
Salary / Benefits
The environment that we have is full of fun and really focusing in metrics that we should hit everyday. We have fun at work.
Salary / Benefits
A fun, productive workplace with a lot of activities to balance work and recreation. I have learned to manage my time by being punctual in coming to work, interact with my colleagues, share best practices for the benefit of the team and for the company most esecially. The hardest part of the job is being on the night shift most of the time however, I was able to find a way to live a balanced personal and working lifestyle. The most enjoyable part of the job is you get to learn new techniques through updates being sent through blasts which is really helpful in improving your skills as a customer service representative.
Pros
sleeping quarters; free coffee; perks and rewards for a job well done
Cons
night shift; mandatory overtime
Salary / Benefits
The environment is the healthy. I love my co-workers since all of them are friendly. The management are able to manage all of us properly.
Pros
Graveyard Shift
Cons
Friendly Environment
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a good day to start with good relationship to all my co-workers. We share the same goal of improvement and career advancement. And the passion for excellence that drives along our lives. Management is so good that i just need to have a better job outside my country, which i am deciding to stay and migrate if necessary. Everything is not that easy in my job, however, there was still my passion and desire over any obstacle. And I really enjoy every challenge.
Pros
Free Jacket, spill proof mugs, polo-shirts. and freebies
Cons
Healthcare, incentive plans, stock market share
Salary / Benefits
I love my job right now since we handle chat through communicating our customers, I like the management because they are transparent with their agents like win win situation. Though the metrics is difficult and keeps on changing every month but if you are focus and dedicated, it's passable.
Pros
Relax, no long wait on chat queue
Cons
Sometimes long chat but manageable