Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Taguig

Salary / Benefits
PROS * Fast-paced environment - so you'll develop your ability to adapt in stressful situations * Management * Culture is great CONS * Salary and benefits not enough to cover your monthly expenses
Salary / Benefits
It was Great working in Concentrix. Just need consistency in other aspect like pantry, cleanliness in workplace is also important. Supervisors needs to be not to strict and be considerate with the employees at the right level.
Salary / Benefits
During my stay with Concentrix, I've learned a lot of things. I improved my communication skills that helped me alot in providing a world class customer service.
Salary / Benefits
A lot of our team members isn't really motivated to get to work as they aren't managing people well. Not everyone who leads are professional enough to handle people. For the past two years there are times that I can't perform well and instead of motivating me, I had a talk with our manager(higher than the supervisor) to tell that if we are removed the scores are way way better. There's also a time that I had a severe issue imwith health and despite of understanding the challenges they are encouraging you to look for other jobs That was the most memorable and most hasrsh feedback I received. And they are expecting people would be motivated by that.
Pros
Free meal for our program
Cons
Very bad people handling (for some managers )
Salary / Benefits
For a year, I was able to handle pioneer lines of business for Google. Whenever there's training scheduled for a new department, I was always a part of each training.
Pros
Free food
Salary / Benefits
Working in a place where you get free food and unlimited internet access is so much fun and beneficial but the downside of getting those privileges is having to travel 2 hrs to work and 2 hrs going home. What I loved most about my previous company is the family day, wherein all employees from all sites get to bring their whole family to a theme park for free and monetary value stubs that can be used for food and other store purchases. It has been a fun stay with the company however, there are reasons to consider that made me leave the company and that is proximity and other benefits that is not so beneficial for an employee with a big family.
Pros
Free food, Wi-fi access, Effecient compensation and benefits POC's
Cons
Proximity
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company for almost 7 years give me alot of things to experience not just in the work loads also in dealing other peoples personality. I highly recommend if you have plans to work in this company please give it a try.,
Salary / Benefits
Before it was Datacom was purchased by Convergys it was really an amazing place, I wouldnt have resigned if it was not moved to another location. Best of luck
Pros
good colleagues
Cons
unsafe location
Salary / Benefits
Working environment is the best and it has the best culture, people and place ever. management is so cool the so efficient and every process is working just fine.
Salary / Benefits
I got the opportunity to be a Workforce intern in 4 months. They listened to us when we suggested that they move the Recruitment office near the Taguig Office.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Management strategy
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy the day shift work as I am able to do personal things after work, then night shift as my life is just like work, home, eat and sleep. Though I am flexible, if company needs me on this shift, they can count on me.
Pros
Free food, free transpo, allowances, health and benefits and free accommodation, who doesn't want free stuff anyway.
Cons
Long hours of work that is unpaid.
Salary / Benefits
workplace is not accessible, we're required to answer almost all types of Google inquiries but we're not compensated well. Although we're getting free food, most of the time the supply is not enough for all employees.
Pros
Free food
Cons
food supply not sufficent on most times