Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Santa Rosa City

Salary / Benefits
The Team Leader is very unprofessional. Throughout our training, he 'd thrown us cursive words. It's my first time to apply for a BPO industry and I have to say it's going to be the last.
Salary / Benefits
What I don't like is a work schedule, every month they will change your rest day and shift, which is I found unhealthy. but overall this company is really care to their employee.
Pros
On top of your basic fee, you also have a meal and travel allowance, and bonuses as well.
Cons
Long hour of team meeting.
Salary / Benefits
Overall, the atmosphere in the work area is pretty relax and really fun. I enjoyed my stay in concentrix, leaders were approachable, also very well trained leaders that'll help you grow and understand more about the company.
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix was Convergys when I was there employee. I enjoyed working there because the work environment is fun and the management was great. Overall my experience in Convergys was satisfying and I have learned a lot from my colleagues and also from the management team.
Salary / Benefits
My job in concentrix is updating business information of different business entity offshore. We need to make sure that branches of certain company is correct.
Salary / Benefits
There are incentives for program specific. Activities for employees are engaging. The people are good and the management. But in terms of actually "managing" things, it is so-so. At times the work can be really stressful. Overall, it was nice working at the company.
Salary / Benefits
The people that surrounds us that time are very supportive.. They wont let u feel that u are not worthy of the job.. They will teach u until u succeed..
Salary / Benefits
highly recommended location as it is surrounded by nature (lake, trees, open space, no pollution). office environment itself is clean and conducive to work. There are several accounts and there are choices to move up to when opportunity arises.
Salary / Benefits
great opportunity. Regardless of management experience, all the skills I earned helped me and equipped me with all the needed knowledge to survive in home based jobs.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
Salary / Benefits
Its a good place to work. You'll meet different kinds of people. Coworkers were nice and also you'll encounter different kind of customer. it can be tougher than it looks especially when you're a first timer but you'll use to it. Nothing much to say but i really enjoyed my stay in Concentrix and as soon as possible i really want to go back and work as there agent again.
Pros
Benefits and incentives
Cons
Shifting schedule
Salary / Benefits
You will learn a lot even i'm just a intern they help me to enhance my knowledge. And help me to be a responsible HR Staff and be a flexible worker who can manage all things.
Pros
Co-worker are nice
Salary / Benefits
Nice place to work since it is Loacted in Nuvali Santa rosa Laguna. Nice workplace and the people are all nice. same with the management team. if given a chance to work in this office I will grab that opportunity!
Pros
good work schedules
Cons
long travel time
Salary / Benefits
The best part is the workmates. I had fun and I enjoyed working with my wavemates. The pay was premium for a provincial rate. The account was okay as well as the management.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is a BPO company that secures high standard quality performance among its employees. You'll enjoy working in Convergys especially that the employees are very kind and helpful.
Salary / Benefits
I was just an intern but I learned a lot. The hardest part was that it really stressful when we got a low volume of applicants. Yet it was somehow good since we are exposed in the reality of business.
Pros
Free coffee
Salary / Benefits
nice place. good management The good things management is good to its employees I was able to work with different types of people, thus making me more flexible in adjusting in the workplace.
Salary / Benefits
Promotes diverse work environment. Ensures that employees are well cared for. Has a lot of growth opportunities career wise. Makes sure that people have fun at work.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys Philippines is one of the best company that I've work with. People are professionals and has a good environment. I really enjoyed my stay in this company because this become my second home and here, I've met my second family which are my colleagues.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Convergys helped me in my confidence and tolerance for irate customers. Pay is good and many incentives are given specially on holidays. Good working environment
Pros
Incentives
Salary / Benefits
I would say working in Convergys is fun however the account is toxic and crucial. Too many changes in a month sometimes in a week depends on the updates from clients. Metrics are changing every month. Incentives not bad. Benefits are good.
Pros
na
Salary / Benefits
Within the 1 year and 4 month experience I think Convergys offers a very promising career path. Though, since they are out sourcing there really is no assurance whether an account will last or not. The career elevation in this kind of company is very low since it all depends on the status of the outsourced client metrics. Hence, benefits and all I think the only thing they need to improve on will be HMO coverage. It is very unlikely for a company like convergys to avail of a very cheap HMO package for their employees, especially those on the primary level, since those people are the ones whose supposed to get more health coverage. They are the ones who represent the outsourced client overseas, the company should be taking care of them more by specific means. So hence, I hope the company will improve on this and think of their employees health more and also I hope that politics in within the company will be eliminated since it is not a good image to spread if someone asks "how is it working with convergys?" to be honest the first thing that may come in mind is politics everywhere. But nonetheless the experience of working for the company has taught me a lot about my self and other people as well.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na