Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Santa Cruz

Salary / Benefits
the company will help you reach your goal. they help employees to reach success thru promotions without hesitation and discrimination. they will help you improve and strengthen skills.
Salary / Benefits
same as all the call ctr thatb ive been through its not the same atmosphere mood everyday but definitely they are all rooms for improvement, also hardest pat of the job is irate callers and most enjoyable is coaching period
Pros
free lunch
Cons
mandatory ot
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is a good company who would love to experience serving diverse people through giving quality customer service. The company also trains employees to improve their English skills for them to be more competitive on communicating to foreign people. The way Convergys handles their agents are well taken care of. You meet and connect with your teammates, your leaders, your clients, almost everything. There's even a healthy canteen waiting for you in every floors awaiting for your preferences. The devices they use are acceptibly so-so. The management is kind to its employees and everyone is friendly. Has good pays and benefits like you will get HMO, no split days off, you will get your salary on time,no delays and no disputes. The only thing you just need to conquer is your shyness, attentiveness, loyalty, and management.
Pros
Fun place, can sleep and use shower
Cons
Over time
Salary / Benefits
The work hours are okay. You get to do other task you need to do during daytime.I learned to be confident in speaking to other people and I have developed my communication skills. My TL is an awesome manager. I get to request slide shifts and PTO's. My co-workers are friendly and easy to talk to. Hardest part of the job are the irate customers. The most enjoyable part of the job are the team meetings. We get to talk just about anything. There is security regarding salary. You know when to expect it and how much you should expect.
Pros
Team Meetings and Offlines
Cons
Required OT's
Salary / Benefits
Great work place and well maintained facilities. Continuous learning and workshops for leaders. Calibration of HR for processes.
Salary / Benefits
It's a fun working environment. I love talking to customers and especially the friends that i gained in the company. They are also providing incentives and support that will benefit not just the employee but also our families.
Pros
13th month pay/ paid sick leave and incentive
Cons
poor management
Salary / Benefits
I'm working at mid shift, like 3:00 am to 12:00 pm, 5 days a week and sometimes you'll get lucky to have 6 days straight shift in a week and split off. What I love about Convergys is that, they trained us really hard and not to mention they really took care of us when we are on training. so as a result, we are now known as one of the Best Call Center Agents of the Philippines. Management sometimes are not into interaction with their employees. They are sometimes greeting you on the hallway and say hi and hello. But what we want to have as employees is to converse with them as well like giving out out opinions on how do they plan to do our jobs, because I believe that if you have that kind of interaction with the management, the company and their employees will definitely synchronized as a ONE. The hardest part of the job is the change of schedules which is very frequent and unpredictable. And what I enjoyed most about my job is helping who's in need of your assistance and talking into people on shore like you are in their country
Pros
The company itself is awesome.
Cons
It just the salary that makes the employees leave.