Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Quezon City

Salary / Benefits
In my opinion, Concentrix is a good place to start for newbies in the industry. But if you are someone who's looking for a higher offer, and with lots of experience this is not the company for you (at least in the site where I am currently employed.) And since I am working onsite, I feel like they don't that much care about their employees, we are in a pandemic and yet they wants us to work onsite even though cases are rising in the site itself.
Pros
Good working environment, fun people to work with, easy account, good life & work balance
Cons
Low salary offer, health & safety risks
Salary / Benefits
It is a nice working place they also give incentive and benefits and teaches a lot of trainings and seminar that can help the employees in working at the office.
Pros
Performance incentives
Cons
Unpaid overtime
Salary / Benefits
it's a very diffucult account that i'd handled their policies changes time to time and its hard to commit wuth the customer most specially when their packages not be abled to delivered.
Salary / Benefits
requires flexibility in schedules. must be willing to work on ot and even during holidays. fun to work as you will be able to work eith a lot and different people
Salary / Benefits
Great company, I have graveyard shift so the usual unlimited water and coffee is available for each employee every time. Activities and recognitions are held every month. Nice place to work with.
Pros
Unlimited coffee at the vendo machine
Cons
delayed incentive pay outs.
Salary / Benefits
Productive, fast paced, you can learn as time passes by. The employees especially team leaders are helpful and supportive. Must be one of the BPO you should go. Good salary and benefits.
Cons
Fast paced
Salary / Benefits
Working at concentrix is great. Company is providing good henefits for the workers. Most specially it gives goos amount of conpensation. O supervisors are the problem. Too much attitude
Pros
Free dinner sometimes
Cons
Hot head bosses
Salary / Benefits
I did try to reapply but I guess the environment is still the same. No changes. I can't even feel and see that management really do care with their employees.
Salary / Benefits
A normal day we always have is to process and focus on our work. I learn that no matter how hard the situation is stay calm, think positive and pray. I love my work place the environment there's a lot of trees, ducks and cats. I enjoy everyday working on that place. My collegues, TL's, SME, OM we enjoyed every moment, we laugh every day and we have a team luch every other day❤️
Salary / Benefits
This is my first ever company and I'm confident to say that this company doesn't disappoint. Trainers, Team Leads, Operations Managers, All staff's from Concentrix are very nice, reliable, they all have good leadership.
Salary / Benefits
I love how they hone their employees to excel in what they do. They offer numerous internal promotions that are open to all. Management is supportive.
Pros
Promotion
Salary / Benefits
They dont know how to prioritize employee. During pandemic if they cant provide work from home only option will provide is to work on site. Some of the Team Lead are unprofessional and immature
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
Everything is excellent from my interview until to my separation. all goes well, from the salary the workplace the bosses everything is smooth. Concentrix is commendable.
Salary / Benefits
Staff oriented, competitive salary, kind but not lenient superior, good incentives. Good social environment, excellent leaders, and friendly staffs...
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a stressful day. Hard to find a support everytime you need one. Management works very slow and you need to keep on follow up and it takes months to process what you need.
Salary / Benefits
i dont have any other comments to them because my stay with them is someone worth it. because back then iam just a beginner and they give me full support on achieving my role
Salary / Benefits
i recommend the company they are friendly and very considerate. they have different accounts. the supervisors are very approachable. the recruitment are the best.
Salary / Benefits
It was still Convergys when I joined them. I learned a lot thanks to the training and being guided by great trainers and team leaders. The environment is very friendly.
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix is one of the best BPO company as it offers a lot. They take of their employees and believe in life work balance. The management is focus on making sure that employees receive their salary on a time. they offer incentives and career growth.
Salary / Benefits
Nice place to be with, competittive salary. Depending on the account. Management is a So So depends also on the account. Also ......,...................
Salary / Benefits
Fun Workplace salary is depends on the account where you will be hire. people are kind and will show respect all the time management is good. typical BPO set up