Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Pasig

Salary / Benefits
I had a good time working in Concentrix. The bosses are kind and considerate. My TL looks terror but she is kind and sweet. She always make it a point to give feedback to help us perform better
Salary / Benefits
Company and campaign was great but there was a problem within the campaign management and they were not able to handle the pandemic situation properly.
Salary / Benefits
the company have a lot of incentives program and they give good health benefits and other allowances. the salary is also competitive. work there is not that hard.
Salary / Benefits
I answer customer inquiries about what Apple device suits their needs. Also give them the benefits and advantages of the device and give instruction to use it wisely.
Salary / Benefits
I have good working experience back in Convergys. My team leader is very supportive and as well as my colleagues. Everyone pushes me to work hard and get better numbers.
Salary / Benefits
but stressful account but it can be managed. Always queing but it is manageable. Only thing that is difficult to handle was the strict policy when it comes entering the premises.
Salary / Benefits
Its a good company but it still depends on the account where you will be assigned. I have nothing against the company it depends on the management where you will be working.
Salary / Benefits
Highly recommended for those people who needs to find a good company and also good benefits and good culture. And you may enjoy lots of perks here in concentrix.
Salary / Benefits
Other sites don't have the same amenities with the others, you'll be lucky if your site has complete facilities such as big sleeping quarters, huge pantry and clean comfort room
Salary / Benefits
This is a great company to start of the career. People are guided on how they can achieve their goals, though there's a lot of pressure (my opinion). Competitive salary too.
Salary / Benefits
Very satisfying salary and benefits. Leaders are so grateful and appreciative, and it's a truly wonderful feeling. Great team environment. Your hard work really paid off, and I am happy.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot working with the top managers of different field. They will provide you with all the training that you need for you to become competitive
Salary / Benefits
There seems to be a need to suck-up to managers to be considered for a promotion. Work performance is acknowledged but if you call out certain improper work practices (professionally and using the right venue) it can be taken against you.
Salary / Benefits
Quickest and best employee management for a BPO company. From employment to to job withdrawal processes are the easiest I have experienced. Concentrix makes sure their employees are well cared for from start to finish.
Salary / Benefits
It was my training ground (OJT) i learn a lot from my mentors, fellow students on how to do things especially in HARDWARE. The place is good and you will learn a lot.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work is just to take calls till the shift ends but of course you will still have the time to chat with your friends. What I learned from the company is that you are treated fairly and has planned to make your day easier in processing important papers. I have no complains with the management in keeping the employees happy. The culture is simple and everyone can easily relate as you will be treated welcome. The hardest part of the job is doing your job and attaining your goal for a position as everybody is your competitor in a good way. The most enjoyable part of the job is that even you are following a different Time Zone you are still human who can enjoy life with your family and colleagues,
Pros
Free food at times and lot of amenities
Cons
Smoking area is too far, no tenureship bonus if you resign
Salary / Benefits
Coworkers were nice and enthusiastic. The support of the account I was assigned to was impeccable. Would have loved to work longer if not for the shifting schedule most often than needed.
Pros
Good facility and location is easy to get to via UV from Masinag.
Cons
Shifting schedule specific to the account.
Salary / Benefits
Nothing much to say, but I enjoyed my stay in Concentrix. Having my first BPO exp with this company helped me and pushed me to do great. Environment is much appreciated.
Benefits
Cons
Food
Salary / Benefits
The location is really bad. The management keeps on pushing employees and forcing us to reach the target but it's a new account. They provide insufficient training for employees to be familiar with everything and yet they expect employees to hit every single target. The salary also doesn't compensate all the hard work.
Salary / Benefits
good working environment and colleagues very good HMO benefits fun rewards and recognition program it may require long hours of work stay but it still fun experience
Salary / Benefits
One Contact Center is a good company, though this is my first company to work in BPO industry, but I can say that people in One Contact Center are affable and it is a fun working place with good management.
Pros
You meet a lot of good people.
Cons
None so far.