Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Pasay

Salary / Benefits
One of the top BPO companies in the country. A friendly environment, one of the happiest workplace. It gives you incentive, one of the top performing company.
Salary / Benefits
it seems that they do not train their Team Leaders and Level 2 support for professionalism. may it be verbal or written the people that they promote do not show leadership skills
Cons
Rude and Unprofessional Team Leaders
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot on how IT work on BPO industry, on how the mangement handle their staff. We also have a low yearly increase, but still i learned a lot.
Salary / Benefits
regardless of how cramped the office areas are, it was balanced by how they trained their agents. I learned a lot when it comes to time and attitude etiquette. They will make you one of the most advanced and self-reliant agents and you will learn discipline as well. How to make realization out of your own deeds and will take your skills on a master level. The site managers and Team Leaders will make you work your way up by growing on your lapses and mistakes. That's where I learn to cope up with my mistakes and do what my best no matter what. I've been the top agent since my 1st day up until my last day. Salary increases whenever you did a great job for the whole period.
Pros
Awarding Ceremonies with Hotel accommodations for Top Agents
Cons
Unpaid Overtimes
Salary / Benefits
Great people and environment but there are some factors that contributes to the company that makes it unbearable. Overall, I loved the time I worked in such a great company
Pros
Fun people and great environment
Cons
Low Salary
Salary / Benefits
I'm being paid well but the practices inside a call center industry are exhausting. It needs more free time and freedom inside the industry or the people inside will always leave.
Salary / Benefits
The managers supervisor and all the people inside the office is friendly we have a lot of activities like sport fest , dance contest singing contest we also having a free lunch every weekend.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
mandatory overtime
Salary / Benefits
You will experience more irate clients that insist their wants and needs. It is a challenge to resolve their issues and a Happy feeling that you serve them and they also enjoy your service.
Salary / Benefits
The company is one of the pioneer BPO industries in the country. All the members of the team are cooperative during my employment period there. The management is pro-active on how employees will improve and always thinks of how the employees will be always encouraged to work enthusiastically. The perks are superb!
Pros
incentives upon hitting the goal
Salary / Benefits
The meetings are not within shift. the work is stressful and they're asking for a lot of metrics to passed. I just don't really feel happy working here
Pros
Cons
After shift huddles
Salary / Benefits
Even I'm still a newbie, the company already taught me a lot of things when it comes on how to do my job properly. Team leaders and managers are very supportive whenever we need help if we are confused on what to do with our customers. We are provided the necessary support like tools, documents and proper training for us to execute what we learn to our customers.
Salary / Benefits
This company provides excellent customer service to different clients. It's a good call center company and provides good training to agents. They also value work life balance.
Salary / Benefits
Every day is fun at work, not so much stress going on inside the office. I learned to communicate with different kinds of employees. The supervisors are very kind and professional.
Salary / Benefits
A training ground to hone your skill when in comes in dealing with BPO Work load. I have learned the trick of the trades for BPO with Convergys. The Management is Doing okay. Business as usual. Though the equipment might be a tad old and is littered with System issues from time to time, It is a really great training for the agent to relax and deal with the issues at hand, basic troubleshooting is a must The Hardest part of the job is the shifting hours for i am still having a hard time coping up with the graveyard hours.But with the management and workplace, There is no issues whatsoever, The most enjoyable part of the job is that i get the chance to interact with different kind of people everyday and you are equipped to handle people in different walks of life
Pros
focused work training.
Cons
Shifting schedules
Salary / Benefits
I have worked for almost 4 years and everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together. Coming to work is fun and we always has a great time together. Especially when I was given a Team.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Not so friendly Management and HR
Salary / Benefits
I love the job as I acquired the knowledge to technically troubleshoot computers and understand more about computer operations especially with the operating system.
Salary / Benefits
Mainly focuses on team performance and how to drive it to reach individual and team goals. I had the chance to learn people management through effective coaching. Support agent friendly environment. When it comes to challenges, retention would be the hardest though there's a chance to guide people into the right path that they should take depending on their personality, mindset and responses.
Pros
Incentives for every hit goals, sales, monthly, quarterly and yearly.
Cons
Long hours of work, a not so realistic time frame of task
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is a well-known company in the Philippines. However, it takes time for your appraisal to push through. Even though you have been promoted already, you still need to wait for six months for the appraisal to kick in.
Salary / Benefits
You've got to work hard in order to get your well-earned dough. Lots of incentives you can take advantage of. Always be punctual on attendance and you'll be noticed by your superior.
Salary / Benefits
Company provides incentives to hard working employees. Facilities are well equipped and prepared. Compensation benefits are justifiable and just enough to expectations.
Salary / Benefits
The management was nothing special, account was not as well. Work was plain and simple. They did what they said and provided what they could. Nothing bad nor worth mentioning.