Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Naga

Salary / Benefits
Account that was available when I was there was a healthcare account. So agents are working night shifts only. Diverse and fun workplace. In regards with salary, it's pretty low compared to other BPO's in the city. Starting at Php 12000 per month.
Salary / Benefits
Management will put you where they want you to go at anytime they want, regardless of what you want or what you don't want. You are an employee and in exchange for money, you have no option but to work. Your only out is if someone in position likes you, or quit.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace culture was very nice; I felt like we were a big family supporting each other's back everyday, our team leads were always willing to lend a hand if we encountered some difficulties with our task, and the team building helps us to felt more energized to face a new challenge ahead.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned much about customer service and how to deal with the different needs of customers. It helped me financed my studies. It was a good place of work. The salary was just basic in the Philippine workforce.
Salary / Benefits
The company is great, aside from fulfilling its mission and vision, the company prioritize its employee's need. Though strict in the implementation of the company's policies, they ensure that all members of the workforce is recognized and give their due.
Salary / Benefits
Like a booming business in the country they also provide a good job and opportunity to grow within the business and pursue a career in the business process outsourcing.
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment and the people that you work with are very professional in their line of work. I'm happy to work with them again once a new program starts.
Pros
5 minute drive
Cons
Few parking space
Salary / Benefits
The good about concentrix is they are giving incentives /freebies to their employees. The hardwork that their employees are doing is being well paid off.
Salary / Benefits
People are so nice not judgmental, everyone was so friendly loves to eat and to go to everywhere, anywhere under the sun. So fun to be with and reliable.
Pros
Team building
Cons
Toxic
Salary / Benefits
I learned to be flexible and to communicate with different kinds of people. I learned to go beyond what is expected of me. I learned the value of Visibility, Velocity and Vision.
Salary / Benefits
Company provides incentives. Occasions for all employees to get together. Games that makes the environment more fun to work at. Also gives care/health benefits.
Salary / Benefits
The company is good, depending on the team or department lead if they will be treating employee's fairly, no bias and will not depend if the employee is close to the boss when it comes in deciding whom to promote to an specific position.
Pros
Free meals for agents with who voluntarily do OT's
Cons
Scheduled OT
Salary / Benefits
Handle Retail and Online Sales Concern. Specialize in Credit Entry,Payment Verification, and Delivery Services. Hardest part is that I sleep all day and not having time for my daughter. I enjoy the people and the travel time from home to work less than 10 minutes.
Pros
Stable
Cons
Not enough time for my daughter
Salary / Benefits
I worked as a technical support representative, my job is to fix issues and manage frustrated customer, and in behalf of that, we are required to sell, and we are required to satisfy them, but how could I do it if our access is very limited.
Pros
incentives
Cons
stress
Salary / Benefits
Everyday you have to be competitive and in this firm time is diamond, every minute counts. Well for the management, you have to be flexible to them because in here the only thing that is permanent is change. Most of the people in this company wanted to go up so they will do "whatever it takes" for them to be recognized. What's hard for everyone of course is the time, no body wants to work on a graveyard shift if you will ask them. Last but not the least is the fun part, you will be exposed to things that you never expected.
Salary / Benefits
being with this company at my time is really amazing because of the people there, in my time of working there the hr persons are so cool that they are like with the "level" of ordinary and newbee in the company
Salary / Benefits
everyday we master our accuracy in giving credits and reports of the queue, we have to type as fast as we could with zero mistake. Management will what they can to keep the agents at tune with the job. Co-workers are friendly, knows how to share their best practices. The hardest part of the job is when we analyze weather customer is eligible or not for the compensation or adjustment they requesting for. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is when I am typing a lot, thinking a lot.
Pros
free coffee and drinks
Cons
long hours when queue spike