Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Muntinlupa

Salary / Benefits
My teammates and Team Leader help me get through the hardships of being a newbie in a tech account and it was a great learning experience, learning new process and tools which can only help me more.
Salary / Benefits
Please do not apply, your hard will not be compensated. Low salary hard to get pto. Do not provide good benefits and management is not good as well. If you are a friend of high ops, then youll get a good schedule.
Salary / Benefits
A fun workplace with kind Team Leaders and Wesome Operational Manager. I learned how to be a team player, to be flexible and I improve my professionalism as being an employee. Having Team building.
Salary / Benefits
When I first arrived the BPO industry, the salary is competitive enough. All staffs are friendly and you will feel comfortable working with them. The job is very fast-paced as you will be receiving a lot of calls from the customers.
Salary / Benefits
I happen to be in the ISM account which was really hard for me but I enjoyed learning a lot but I'm not comfortable being the night shift that is why I resigned after 2 months.
Salary / Benefits
the account that i had was very stressful, they pressure the employees, tho they are having us the nice and great environment. i gained a lot of friends,
Salary / Benefits
The work environment and my other colleagues made me stay in this company for about 2 years and 6 months. Without having these fun people, I won't stay any longer
Salary / Benefits
a good company and fun workplace specially when your with your friends and colleagues .Though the account is quite demanding when it comes to sales an meeting your metrics, its a challenge to all of us specially to meet our monthly metrics .the hardest part of the job is meeting the monthly goal, everymonth there are metrics that is being added to your scorecard which sometimes you cant control since its customer opinion. When we are having this kind of hardship we always look the fun and bright side of our work..and that is our friends and managers who are supportive.
Pros
acknowledge your skills and performance
Cons
helathcare
Salary / Benefits
Iequal opportunity is given to every employee, best place to work and to leard leadership style. But really needs improvement in terms of salary and compensation
Salary / Benefits
Low salary and incentives package. Management's thinking is still numbers. Working environment with your colleagues is good. Your safe if you provide numbers, otherwise, not.
Salary / Benefits
Back then we have to comply for a mandatory OT for 30 minutes for 6 months. So agents were exhausteed most of the time. Plus some operation managers are biased only on the teams that they're handling
Salary / Benefits
excellent environment however cant take night shifts anymore it weakens my immune system. It is a great place to enhave communication skills with american customers
Pros
incentive meal stubs
Cons
night shifts only
Salary / Benefits
DAYSHIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAYSHIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAYSHIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more zombie mode... You can have a normal life since it was a DAYSHIFT account.
Pros
Good Colleague
Cons
Support wasn't so supportive :)
Salary / Benefits
I would like commend convergys for being a good starting ground in my experience as a csr. They give me alot of opportunities to grow in my career. And i thank them.
Pros
Lots of bonus and freebies
Cons
Too many ot and vgh
Salary / Benefits
Coaching Sessions are very effective but if you want to achieve something a lot of dedication and hardship. They will put you out of your comfort zone
Pros
Everyday is a learning day
Salary / Benefits
You typically work expecting to have an 8-hour schedule but unfortunately, they would dismiss us after 4 hours schedule and paid half of the rate. It would somehow create dismay, especially so that you expect to earn a day rate.
Pros
free food
Cons
shortened hours of work
Salary / Benefits
typical bpo company that compensates grately for the employees time and effort. hardest part is working graves and shifting schedule. management specially HR and upper management were really understanding and made sure we all knew what we were singing in for.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is a good company which will help you to enhance your skills and will definitely help you grow with your career. It has a great workplace for for the employees to feel that they have a second home.
Salary / Benefits
I really appreciate the company for giving me a lot of opporotunities as well as the experience, this company is highly appreciates and i would love to endorse this to my friends. 💕💕💕
Salary / Benefits
A company with a nice working environment. Team Leaders, regularly monitors their team members, to make sure they provided assistance and information needed to help them to become effective on their jobs.
Pros
High salary and Incentives
Cons
Doesn't have day shift accounts available
Salary / Benefits
All of the Supervisors are supportive and approachable! Working here is really challenging and there will be the times that you want to give up. But with the help of your co-workers and environment, you will be able to work and to enjoy talking to customers at the same time!