Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Manila

Salary / Benefits
Company's management and environment is good. Practice professionalism. Job culture is great. Salary and benefits are great. Trainings are very effective for employees.
Salary / Benefits
It was Convergys when I first started there, and it was acquired by Concentrix. The culture is quite good and very accommodating for both newbies and tenured. Salary is very competitive especially when you have a goal in mind.
Salary / Benefits
The good thing with Convergys is the people that you use to work with, you will definitely enjoy working with a good set of people or good team AND also a great team leader. I would rate this company 3/5.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
It was an easy account i say. Human capitals and other staffs are very approachable. Trainors are very helpful. Thay really stretch forth their hands for the trainees just to learn everythng needed for a specific account that they are in.
Pros
Free launches
Cons
Salary / Benefits
My internship in the HR Department went smoothly as my superiors were patient with me and helped me learn my job quickly . It wouldnt have worked well if it werent for their guidance
Salary / Benefits
Nice place however the pay is not so good. Good trining ground for new applicants. Nice work place, friendly co workers and the place is convenient as well.
Salary / Benefits
Compensation is not enough. I never receive any salary increase even i work at my best. They are client first most if the time. The lacks care to employees.
Salary / Benefits
No bad comment. People are friendly from the guards to the big bosses. The reason why im leaving this company is the salary. Need to earn more for my future.
Salary / Benefits
No work-life balance (worked on shifting schedule, night shift). Being independent is good but teamwork is important as well. Workplace culture is good.
Salary / Benefits
I have really great experience with this company. Regarding this job, I can handle customers inquiries and become fluent with Office programs or pc issues. I believe my major experience will be helpful for me. I'm willing to work again.
Salary / Benefits
Work is stressful but it's fun. Company has a lot of incentives to offer, very lenient when you do your job properly and hit your KPI metrics. Hardest part of the job is the sales quota, but it is also the most enjoyable part as it gives you a lot of perks and incentives, money- wise, to bring home for family.
Salary / Benefits
Why you need review?for what purposes?i just dont understand why i need to fill this up..all i want is a new job..is that hard to check here?all i want is nee job
Salary / Benefits
They don't care if you are sick and 2 persons allowed to take leave per day. Most unit managers have no idea on their duties and responsibilities. They don't care about the health and condition of their agents. Lots of anomalies.
Salary / Benefits
stressful work but it is fun since I can satisfy my customer it gives pleasure to me when I can put a smile on my customer's face management is the nice people you can work with the hardest part of it when it is about the benefits
Salary / Benefits
A lot of salary disputes, incentive scheme always change, agents were not informed whether they hit it or not, mandatory ot's. Unpaid hour-two huddles.
Salary / Benefits
Good environment to have a career growth. The management have a good program for each individual that has different skills. The company have a competitive salary which is beneficial for employees.
Salary / Benefits
Amazing work-life balance and office amenities makes it a great place to work. Provides lots of career growth opportunities and training is very in-depth, as well as the assessment gates to keep you on track and in good shape before hitting production. The nesting and/or incubation period gives you ample time for holistic product and account knowledge undertakings.
Salary / Benefits
This company really paying good for the salary, this company is really a good and stable company, however, i would like to shout out to the management not really the company to give more time and space to the agents i can feel that there's a lot of agent are really stress out because of the management, Just be more friendly to the agents. Yeah account is really toxic but let the agents feel they are happy and excited to go to work every single day. Number is normal for the management to look for the agents but let them feel that they are special and friends to the management.
Salary / Benefits
Needs improvement on how they handle situations like people going awol due to stress level from the management. They need to calm down or they'll lose more employees overnight. But other than that compensation and benefits meets the employees needs
Salary / Benefits
Answer phone and assist customers over the phone with any concern about telecommunication and up selling products. Providing knowledge and new products available. Troubleshooting with software and hardware concern over the phone when needed, Billing concerns and adjustments if necessary.
Salary / Benefits
It was a pleasure working at Concentrix that also help me in my career growth especially for interpersonal and communication skills. It was a good learning experience especially for a starter like me in this Company.