Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Mandaue

Salary / Benefits
Convergys Corporation is a corporation based in Cincinnati, Ohio, that sells customer management and information management products, primarily to large corporations. Customer management products include agent assisted, self-service and care software tailored to the communications, financial services, technology, retail, healthcare and government markets.
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
8 hrs
Salary / Benefits
The company is very dynamic in terms of work opportunities, diversity in personal growth development and very challenging in developing our communication and technical skills.
Salary / Benefits
I learned so much regarding on my career. I used to have an irate applicant from this company but handled it well, just basing on understanding the part of the applicant and solve it after and together with my supervisor. The people there are accommodating and friendly, it is good to work there as an office staff, but not as an agent. I learned a lot about English well there and communication skills.
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun and has a life balance very good environment and respectful work environment exellent management however no benefits for the trainee/ojt
Pros
free snacks sometimes
Cons
schedule changes
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a normal day. All co-employee are easy to get along especially with the TM's.You will not fell bored in the company since that there's a karaoke room in the pantry area to relax yourself.
Pros
Environment friendly
Cons
Pay discrepancy.
Salary / Benefits
The typical day at work is receiving chat from different countries since we support world-wide support. What I learned from work is that you need to make sure that you did give the best resolution and satisfactory of your customer desires. If what they want, cannot be given with the company and we need to find how to give them options to make happen and resolve their issue. We always making sure that we always prioritize our customer. The hardest part of my job is that we do not have a fixed schedules.They are more on typical business wise. The most enjoyable part of the job is that while chatting, you can still chit chat with your colleagues.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work would involve greeting all of my subordinates and colleagues and checking up on my emails and things to do for the day (which I usually have ready from the day before). I proceed with doing the tasks I am assigned to based on priority and importance and also make it a point to respond to emails. I have learned grace under pressure and appreciate opportunities for growth, technically and emotionally, and the importance of stepping up when my co-workers are unable to. The hardest part of the job would be to create action plans for performance and employee development purposes and to follow these through to ensure that you reach your expected results --- it is a difficult task given that the nature of the work is very dynamic. What I enjoy most about the job is the fact that I get to work with a wide-range of personalities that help me grow and learn.
Pros
compensation and benefits
Cons
graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
There is no perfect company. Normal workday in a call center. I learned advance knowledge about the Windows OS and Office Software. Unsatisfactory policies when CVG assumed the administration. My co-workers are behaving like normal call center agents. The hardest part is accepting the unfair policies. The most enjoyable part is working and getting paid on time and receiving above average compensation than most working individuals in the Philippines.
Pros
Incentives and commissions
Cons
Unsatisfactory policies
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is one of the top and established BPO Companies in Cebu. Worked with them for 4 years and it's a great company to start with.