Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Mandaluyong

Salary / Benefits
I don't recommend this company. Poor HR. Rude Guards. I hope that there's a improvement on this company. Currently rendering and I will never ever get back again.
Salary / Benefits
Not acommodating especially in this time of pandemic. We had point to point but if they let you go on a vto. You will have to wait for hours to have a shuttle send you home.
Salary / Benefits
They have shifting schedules. But, good thing they always consider the distance from the residence to the work of the employee. From that job, I learned how to be friendly because they never discriminate other culture. I love my work and the peaceful and conducive place of ny job. I enjoy socializing with my co-workers during our teambuilding.
Pros
Good training ground for leadership role
Cons
Communication from upper management
Salary / Benefits
Quite good but there are lapses. Their are desputes and it take quite long for the action to resolved the issue. The culture is good but there are dicriminations especially to those newbee.
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix provide better work culture. BPO jobs are quite stressful, especially after a few months working in this industry many individuals quit and change their profession, often to a lower paying job.
Pros
Monthly incentives
Cons
Prefer not to answer
Salary / Benefits
Provides its employees with adequate compensation. When it was still Convergys, they placed a high value in employee satisfaction, but success indicators for accounts are steep.
Salary / Benefits
The Company is quite fine, however the first thing I noticed is that career growth and development opportunities are rare and might take a couple of years. But regarding their incentive schemes the company might be one amongst companies that has an easier achievement rate if I say so.
Salary / Benefits
They have a wonderful site. The employee are very friendly and approachable. While I was working I enjoyed it. I enjoyed the account that im in. The TL's and the production team was wonderful.
Salary / Benefits
I like the way you entertain newbies i hope other company will do as the same on you company, And if i would give a chance to refer a friend about BPO i would refer this company
Salary / Benefits
I like working being a customer service agent under United Airline. My workmates are nice and people are so friendly, however you will find bully people which I think is normal in a call center environment and you just have to use to it. After working there for a year, I experienced my things get stolen for 1 of the agent working there, but the management never had a sympathy with me but with the theif agent. I never get my things back and never show me the cctv, the HR hide from the police cause they are scared to be investigated. Until i get tired of investigating, then I just decided to stop looking for that agent. I could say that management has lack of empathy.
Salary / Benefits
Working at a fast pace and at the same time a fun working environment. They value their employees by providing fun activities to make work enjoyable..
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot from this company, the management were all helpful and supportive. Each day is fun because of the people/workmates that are easy to deal with and very helpful especially to newbies. The hardest part for me is tha shifting schedules and long extended hours of shifts, I have no much time to spend taking care of my kids at home.
Salary / Benefits
Staff and team leaders their SMEs ,trainers and managers are friendlh and concerned wuth their employees. They are very supported with their team. And also the favorite of everybody pizaa day. All in all I can highly recommend this company.
Salary / Benefits
all agents and staff there re friendly no secrets every person knows you there and all of them are friends. all trainers treats you fairly, and you earn a lot of things in training.
Salary / Benefits
good company. managed well. no salary dispute. good hygiene. nice culture. nice work.balance. i like the free parking for cars. sucks to pay for the motorcycle. (shaw site).
Salary / Benefits
I've really enjoyed my time working there it really made me realize that you have to be very patient when dealing with people. You always have to give the precise and accurate information.
Salary / Benefits
Training was unclear and very hard to understand. Trainer was always smokes as if we don't. Always smoke without asking if we understand the lesson/topic.
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
Always recruit
Salary / Benefits
Convergys/Concentrix was a very good place to work with. The salary is high and they offer very good compensations. The only problem I had was, some Team Leaders are power trippers.
Salary / Benefits
Good company management was not that good. Disputes are never taken care of. Unable to reached out agents who needs help. But co-agents are good. But Overtime is a must with no lunch and that's not a good idea.
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix is probably the best company I was able to work with. They have a great working environment aimed at employees growth while providing excellent customer service for clients all around the world.
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix's environment is a bit lackluster for me I've learned how to payroll work in the US Management for me is a bit tight The hardest part of the job is the shift schedules
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Exhausting